• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Mortal Kombat 11 for the Switch will be extremely downgraded in every way

User Info: snkboi

snkboi
1 month ago#1
almost like a mobile phone port of the game
the visuals shown on the main consoles are extreme graphics compared to what switch can do

anyone getting this on the switch over xbox ps4 pc?

User Info: BenjaMan64

BenjaMan64
1 month ago#2
I am. My PS4 has an Auto-eject issue. It kicked out my discs when I played Overwatch, Spider-Man and God of War. That's the main reason I stopped playing Overwatch, I'll get back to it again when I can buy the digital PS4 version in a sale.

I'd rather deal with a few graphical downgrades on Switch than risking my PS4 spitting my disc out in the middle of an online match or when about to defeat the final boss.
Check yourselves for Hepatitis C. By the time symptoms show up, it may be too late to prevent permanent damage.
Rest in peace, Mom. 12/08/1947-11/10/2018.

User Info: Delta_Force

Delta_Force
1 month ago#3
BenjaMan64 posted...
I am. My PS4 has an Auto-eject issue. It kicked out my discs when I played Overwatch, Spider-Man and God of War. That's the main reason I stopped playing Overwatch, I'll get back to it again when I can buy the digital PS4 version in a sale.

I'd rather deal with a few graphical downgrades on Switch than risking my PS4 spitting my disc out in the middle of an online match or when about to defeat the final boss.

Sounds like the fates want you to go digital only. Don't fight it.
More Bush on Obama's Clinton!
What the hell does "should of" mean?

User Info: kinggravy

kinggravy
1 month ago#4
Now you know how PC gamers feel when they play ps4, @snkboi
FC: 2852-7398-0118

User Info: Justobuy

Justobuy
1 month ago#5
I will. I dont have a xbox or playstation and my computer has problems running diablo 2 so i suppose it wont play well mk 11

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
1 month ago#6
Just like Dragon Ball FighterZ, right?
3DS: 4871-6557-4900 | Switch: SW-7875-2425-7203
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nifterific | XBL / PSN: Nifterific | NNID: n00bsaib0t

User Info: Arcanine2009

Arcanine2009
1 month ago#7
n00bsaib0t posted...
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.

User Info: BenjaMan64

BenjaMan64
1 month ago#8
Delta_Force posted...
BenjaMan64 posted...

Sounds like the fates want you to go digital only. Don't fight it.

Been thinking about it. I bought Hitman 2 digital to avoid the PS4 auto-eject in the middle of a mission.

The main reason I'm not very hyped for REmake 2 and KH3? I fear that my console may kick the disc out in the middle of a boss fight, or before I have the chance to save.

Also, I may wait a few years for the inevitable Kingdom Hearts 3.75 Final Mix Director's Cut Ultimate Edition with New Funky Mode.
Check yourselves for Hepatitis C. By the time symptoms show up, it may be too late to prevent permanent damage.
Rest in peace, Mom. 12/08/1947-11/10/2018.

User Info: snkboi

snkboi
1 month ago#9
n00bsaib0t posted...

the graphics don't even compare even if its using the same engine, dfz uses cell sharing to cover up detail

User Info: DUBTuner

DUBTuner
1 month ago#10
Lol. I JUST posted this in another topic just a few minutes ago:

DUBTuner posted...
The cycle goes on. Whenever a game is merely mentioned for Switch:

lol it's never coming, get real * is confirmed*
> lol it's never gonna leave Japan *confirmed elsewhere*
> lol it's gonna be digital only *physical confirmed*
> lol it's gonna lack features *confirmed to have everything*
> lol its just going to be poor optimized *is shown with decent performance*
> lol its an old port *gets exclusive content*
> lol but what about Nintendo leaving the console market *or whatever news is going on that week*

It never ends.

It's uncanny.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Mortal Kombat 11 for the Switch will be extremely downgraded in every way
  • Topic Archived