• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Is the switch going to get its own Nintendo games (non wii-u ports)?

User Info: LayDownAndRot

LayDownAndRot
1 month ago#1
Is the switch going to get its own Nintendo games (non wii-u ports)? - Results (69 votes)
Yes
59.42% (41 votes)
No
40.58% (28 votes)
This poll is now closed.
As someone who has played some Wii u games, I understand the appeal of rereleasing them on the switch. They are great games and deserve an audience.

The issue I have is where is the new games !

Where's a Zelda built from the ground up for switch ? BOTW doesn't count, it was built for Wii u and is basically a port

Where's a new 2D Mario or Donkey Kong ? TF and NSMBU are great games but I want something new

Will there even be a Mario kart 9? MK8 is a great game but like the others, it's not new.

I hope the switch generation goes for 10 years and we get new games for every series because right now for a true Nintendo fan (wii-u supporter) there isn't enough new games this late in the switches life cycle.

Would love to see a switch revision in 3-4 years that keeps the same form factor but can handle 1080p handheld and 4k docked.

User Info: Comyx

Comyx
1 month ago#2
So far: 3D Mario, Splatoon, Xenoblade, Smash, Kirby.
Maybe it's not enough to you, but they can't exactly cram all the franchises in a couple years.
PC / Switch / PS4 / 3DS

User Info: spiritomolto

spiritomolto
1 month ago#3
Well, it has several already released, and several more announced for this year and beyond.
The black dog runs at night.

User Info: Sammycakes88

Sammycakes88
1 month ago#4
Stupid question deserves stupid answers so no they will not make any switch games.
PS4 Sammycake88/Xbox One Sammycakes88
Switch SW-0052-1626-4531

User Info: 0ofreako0

0ofreako0
1 month ago#5
of course not! if there were going to be new games they would have released some by now.

wait...
i was born at night, but not tomorrow night.

User Info: haloeighteen

haloeighteen
1 month ago#6
TC, you're a moron.

User Info: afr1234

afr1234
1 month ago#7
Comyx posted...
Maybe it's not enough to you, but they can't exactly cram all the franchises in a couple years.

2 reuse a bunch of wii u assets & kirby is a 5 hour game.

Is not exactly hard to not be amazed. If anything, mario party fits the bill better

User Info: boomstickbhg

boomstickbhg
1 month ago#8
Sammycakes88 posted...
Stupid question deserves stupid answers so no they will not make any switch games.
My pen is mightier.

User Info: Gogo726

Gogo726
1 month ago#9
afr1234 posted...
Comyx posted...

2 reuse a bunch of wii u assets & kirby is a 5 hour game.

Is not exactly hard to not be amazed. If anything, mario party fits the bill better

Keep moving those goalposts.

User Info: doutforharambe

doutforharambe
1 month ago#10
I too hope switch gets a zelda built for it along with mk 9 and other games in the series you mentioned tc. I really hope they are in development.
FDT
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Is the switch going to get its own Nintendo games (non wii-u ports)?
  • Topic Archived