• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Opinion on Pro Controller?

User Info: rbtobeck

rbtobeck
1 month ago#21
It’s a good controller. I’m curious to see how long the last. My left joystick has been acting really weird lately. It recognizes all my movement but when I hold up (running in Zelda) it often goes back in the middle and causes me to walk. I tried to test it but that didn’t solve the issue. And it’s less than a year old too.

Calibrating it doesn’t do anything either because it recognizes the initial movement. Only after it stays in one position for a second or so does it start to act up.

User Info: KingDFizzle

KingDFizzle
1 month ago#22
Terrible d-pad, nearly perfect everything else.

User Info: RandomUltra

RandomUltra
1 month ago#23
I bought it for MH but didn’t like it so I don’t use at all anymore, so I bought the mayflash adapter to use a PS4 scuf Controller I have and now that’s a perfect controller
PC:i9 9900K/z390 Taichi Ultimate/MSI GTX1080 TI/ 16GB Aorus RGB DDR4/Acer X34A UW/Oculus Rift// XB1s// PS4// PS4 PRO// PSVR// PS VITA// N3DS// Wii U// NSwitch

User Info: MajinSoulx

MajinSoulx
1 month ago#24
It took some getting used to for me, but now I absolutely love playing with it. It's really comfy and the battery life is huge
Curse the fiends, their children too.
And their children, forever true.

User Info: arstos

arstos
1 month ago#25
the dpad is terrible and the offset sticks are annoying, but other than that it's a pretty good controller. hell of a lot better than the joycons.
Steam:Dragonlibrarian7, PSN:Dragonlibrarian, Switch:6996-4479-5279
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Opinion on Pro Controller?
  • Topic Archived