• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Anyone hoping for OOT/MM remakes?

User Info: TaigaTiger

TaigaTiger
1 week ago#1
BOTW just wasn't what I wanted out of a zelda game and I hope they go back to their old formula because there's just so many other games that do the open world stuff better. I know OOT and MM have seen remaster/remakes(kinda) already but I would love to see a completely remade from the ground up OOT/MM. I just want that classic dungeon/item/boss formula back.
The older the crab is, the tougher his claws be

User Info: Iokua

Iokua
1 week ago#2
Nope.
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.

User Info: Snowtrpr

Snowtrpr
1 week ago#3
Not really. We had that on the 3DS already

User Info: LustValkyrie

LustValkyrie
1 week ago#4
Not interested in 10+ year old games at full price.
FC: 5086-5019-6860

User Info: TaigaTiger

TaigaTiger
1 week ago#5
Snowtrpr posted...
Not really. We had that on the 3DS already

Those were pretty garbage tho (specifically MM) and not really remakes

I'm thinking remake on a much larger scale like how a 16bit game could be remade into current gen graphics/tech/mechanics
The older the crab is, the tougher his claws be

User Info: spiritomolto

spiritomolto
1 week ago#6
Not really. They should just make new Zelda games in my opinion...OoT and MM are good enough, and I think OoT isn't even really distinct enough for a full remake of it to not feel like it couldn't have been better had it just been a new game.
The black dog runs at night.

User Info: minchew91

minchew91
1 week ago#7
only of it looks like the unreal engine demos people have made. looks gorgeous imo. long video but you can skip around obviously

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AqP6lfFScs4
Now playing: , DBZ:Battle of Z, , Child of Light, DQ 3, Parasite Eve
Last games finished:Diablo 3, Pokemon Moon, Fable 3 RE:R 3DS, DQ VII

User Info: bith_the_black

bith_the_black
1 week ago#8
No. OOT is overrated nowdays* and I couldn't get into MM at all.

* At the time OOT came out, it was fantastic. Going back trying to play it now, it just doesn't hold up, at least not in the way the classics and even WW do.
"When a black moon shines, Light and Dark break apart, the King of Darkness howls"

User Info: Merc123

Merc123
1 week ago#9
No. OOT and MM both got remakes on the 3DS and they were fine. I would rather lesser known Zelda games like Link's Awakening or the Oracle games gets remakes.

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
1 week ago#10
No.

Because I can't trust modern Nintendo to give them the proper remakes they deserve after they outsourced the task of remaking what was perhaps their most ambitious title to date (Look at all the plans they had to scrap after they gave up on N64DD.) to a no name third party company just so they can merely update the textures.

.....f***, I just can't trust modern Nintendo with Zelda period. Especially not after they turned it into a wannabe Skyrim with more empty space and breaking weapons.
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Anyone hoping for OOT/MM remakes?
  • Topic Archived