• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. what do you want from Animal Crossing Switch?

User Info: xxxxxn

xxxxxn
1 week ago#1
I want it to have the option where if you want a fruit that's not immediately in your town, you can buy the sapling of the other fruit trees in the shop. I also want it to have multiple cities that you can travel to, with different fun events going on in the cities at night or on a holiday.

User Info: bith_the_black

bith_the_black
1 week ago#2
Bring back the mini retro systems, so I can play some more classic NES, and maybe SNES games.
"When a black moon shines, Light and Dark break apart, the King of Darkness howls"

User Info: Sunflower-Kid

Sunflower-Kid
1 week ago#3
Much more online connectivity, tons of new bugs and fish to catch, all the improvements that HHD added to decor plus more improvements, and most of all I want interactions with neighbors to be much more meaningful. It bothers me how I can give one neighbor gifts all the time and talk to them every day, and ignore or be outright mean to another, yet they both treat me the same when I speak to them. I know that other AC games have had some kind of measurement of a neighbor's affinity for you, but it's never apparent and it only really seems to affect how often they give you stuff and when they give you their photo.

I want them to be a little awkward when you first meet them, warm up to you over time, and become good friends with you after a lot of hard work. Make me work for their affection and make it mean something. Give us activities to do with them, let us get coffee, or go to the island, or hunt for fossils, together.
3DS FC: 1779-0008-9330
"Life is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind"

User Info: Atarigamer

Atarigamer
1 week ago#4
A fun single player based game with no cash grab amiibo crap also mining?
Currently playing:-
PS4 - AC:Odyssey | Switch - Diablo 3 | ZX Spectrum - Cyclone/Jetpac/Minder, C64 - Bruce Lee/Rescue on Fractalus

User Info: PS4Warrior

PS4Warrior
1 week ago#5
For it to be like Animal Crossing.
PS4 - Because it was the next gen console i was the most interested in.
Warrior - Because i usually pick the Warrior class in MMORPGs when i played them.

User Info: Fierce_Deity_08

Fierce_Deity_08
1 week ago#6
No micro transactions and have it NOT be another Amiibo Festival.
Official Fierce Deity in my own mind.
GT: OnikaraStar, PSN: Onikara, NNID: OnikaraStar

User Info: EarthViper

EarthViper
1 week ago#7
More options for house design, layout, shape and size. We have decoration options coming out of our ears, give us a more customizable home to put them in.

More fish... Lots of more fish.
"Tingle, Tingle! Kooloo-Limpah! ...These are the magic words that Tingle created himself. Don't steal them!"

User Info: Excalibur

Excalibur
1 week ago#8
New Leaf, but:
-Much bigger town
-Connecting online doesn't affect anything's accessibility
-Villagers don't ever move away without talking to you about it first
-New villagers' houses require mayor placement/approval before they are built
-Redd's counterfeit art is less common
-The home rating system is done away with entirely
-You can send mail to friends in other towns

There's an online city that is shared between all players. You can meet up with friends or just interact with other players. There's an arcade where you can play games with people, a bus depot that can take you to friends' towns, a Dream Suite, and a Club LOL. There's a Happy Home center where you can upload your house for other players to view and rate. (This would replace the old home rating system.) Maybe there's also a mall where you can design your own shop and sell items to other players, or a museum where you can set up a display room. There could even be a convention center where special events are held, like regional fishing tourneys with leaderboards, or maybe things like special markets with unique items.
A barrel roll would be unnecessary and dangerous.

User Info: GuitaristMatt

GuitaristMatt
1 week ago#9
EarthViper posted...
More options for house design, layout, shape and size. We have decoration options coming out of our ears, give us a more customizable home to put them in.

More fish... Lots of more fish.

Wow, basically this.

I'd like a reason to socialize with NPCs more too. Outside of chores of course
PC | PS4 | Vita | PS3 | PSP | PS2 | PS1 | NS | Wii U | New 3DS | Wii | DS lite | GCN + GBP | GBA SP | GBA | GBC | SNES | GB | NES | 360

User Info: Exurna

Exurna
1 week ago#10
900+ SNES games available in their entirety. Maybe you could buy them for a small penny each.
Remember, PS4 isn't an adult console that can be potentially enjoyed by children. It's a children's console that can be potentially enjoyed by adults.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. what do you want from Animal Crossing Switch?
  • Topic Archived