• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Dbz Fighterz or My hero ?

User Info: Greek50

Greek50
1 month ago#1
Anyone play both what’s more fun game or I’m tossed up between which to get for Xmas I can only get 1 and plus I would want my time be sorted out to one game . Which I guy think is more fun and my fan of both anime right now so I’m tossed up on both
Psn Greek187 - XBL:Greek 5150
3DS Friend Code 2208-5257-3322-Pokemon X-Y-AS Name JG

User Info: Moltres006

Moltres006
1 month ago#2
Fighterz
FC: 4055 7464 6271

User Info: Darth_Kamcio

Darth_Kamcio
1 month ago#3
I'm a fan of MHA and I didn't like the game very much.
You have absolutely no right to complain about a decision you decided to support with your money. Be smart and vote with your wallets!

User Info: Katon

Katon
1 month ago#4
DBZ Fighterz
"You can almost taste how much the Bubsy 3D makers hated the children of America," from Seanbaby's review of Bubsy 3D (EGM #150)

User Info: HValle

HValle
1 month ago#5
FighterZ is a better game, but MHA is a better franchise, so idk.
why didn't they made a MHA 2D fighting game? T.T
The C is for Courage, just another word for brave
O! Oh my god, what a very handsome knaive

User Info: T3H_1337_N1NJ4

T3H_1337_N1NJ4
1 month ago#6
The gameplay is pretty different. I think FighterZ is objectively the better game (and the one I would recommend) but you should check both out and see which ones appeals the most to you.
To err is human, but to really screw things up you need a computer!
https://userstyles.org/styles/88555/gamefaqs-tweaks Tweaks for a better looking Gamefaqs.

User Info: Darth_Kamcio

Darth_Kamcio
1 month ago#7
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
The gameplay is pretty different. I think FighterZ is objectively the better game (and the one I would recommend) but you should check both out and see which ones appeals the most to you.

"objectively"
You have absolutely no right to complain about a decision you decided to support with your money. Be smart and vote with your wallets!

User Info: T3H_1337_N1NJ4

T3H_1337_N1NJ4
1 month ago#8
Darth_Kamcio posted...
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...

"objectively"

100% objectively.
To err is human, but to really screw things up you need a computer!
https://userstyles.org/styles/88555/gamefaqs-tweaks Tweaks for a better looking Gamefaqs.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Dbz Fighterz or My hero ?
  • Topic Archived