• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Nintendo fans: "Man the Switch has too many Wii U ports. Port machine"

User Info: mareepgod

mareepgod
3 months ago#11
Of course a hivemind troll would find "inconsistency" in anything people say. Hivemind trolls love to group everyone's thoughts into one opinion.

The only people you're actually allowed to group people's thoughts into one opinion, are the actual hivemind trolls themselves. The reason is simple, it's because they always resort to such tactics of grouping everyone's thoughts into one opinion. Now that's irony at its finest.

User Info: Goomba_Owns_All

Goomba_Owns_All
3 months ago#12
Port mario sunshine, mario maker and kirby air ride!!!!!!
Goomba for SSB5

User Info: Jasmin2002-x

Jasmin2002-x
3 months ago#13
Maverick_Reznor posted...
Only sony fanboys s*** post that

Well said, @Maverick_Reznor !
Maiden Of Miracles

User Info: sh1234

sh1234
3 months ago#14
Different folks want different things

User Info: Megaman Omega

Megaman Omega
3 months ago#15
LRodC posted...
Also Nintendo fans: “OMG port over Pikmin 3, Mario 3D world, TW101, etc”

Such inconsistent messaging.

What, different people have different opinions? CRAZY!

I'm looking forwards to your next groundbreaking discovery.
"The Switch couldn't handle DooM." - slyman19
"Wolfenstein coming to the Switch? 0% chance." - slyman19

User Info: Larpnugger

Larpnugger
3 months ago#16
For got the "i want twilight princess hd and windwaker crowds..." I remember when it was bad when sony ported previous gen games to the ps4. Nintendo does it they get a exception.

Sony and xbox charging online? Nintendo has free online sony and xbox fans sure are dumb. Nintendo is doing online? Its only 20$

Sony and Microsoft doing dlc? Unlike them nintendo gives us complete games no dlc or amiib- microtransations.they car about us....

I like my switch and nintendo but yeah its fanbase is a mess

User Info: Jasmin2002-x

Jasmin2002-x
3 months ago#17
Larpnugger posted...
For got the "i want twilight princess hd and windwaker crowds..." I remember when it was bad when sony ported previous gen games to the ps4. Nintendo does it they get a exception.

Sony and xbox charging online? Nintendo has free online sony and xbox fans sure are dumb. Nintendo is doing online? Its only 20$

Sony and Microsoft doing dlc? Unlike them nintendo gives us complete games no dlc or amiib- microtransations.they car about us....

I like my switch and nintendo but yeah its fanbase is a mess

You seem to be one of the Sony fanboys my boy @Maverick_Reznor was talking about.
Maiden Of Miracles

User Info: Comyx

Comyx
3 months ago#18
Yes, it's certainly the same exact fans that say those things, right?
PC / Switch / PS4 / 3DS

User Info: Capace23

Capace23
3 months ago#19
Pikmin 3 deserves to be played by everyone. Hopefully its enhanced to the switch so more people can play it.

User Info: something316

something316
3 months ago#20
lol what are u talking about no one wants these games
no
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Nintendo fans: "Man the Switch has too many Wii U ports. Port machine"
  • Topic Archived