• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Nintendo is working with ISP to track illegally downloaded games.

User Info: ikki5

ikki5
4 months ago#101
1010101010 posted...
Actually with illegal content they're allowed to throttle or block access.

Even then they won't throttle you, at most, they will cut you off for illegal activities but again, they won't do that. And they usually won't report you or anything unless they have a court order or there is potential danger to harm others because they like your money so they will keep your privacy.
All signatures are offensive!

User Info: xlr_big-coop

xlr_big-coop
4 months ago#102
Wow, so Nintendo has no qualm asking companies to further spy on people? Regardless of reason that's f***ed up.
3ds fc: 2277-6647-7634, ign: luis, electric safari with: Electrode/Electabuzz/Manectric

User Info: huyi

huyi
4 months ago#103
OurGirlCelica posted...
That’s pretty lame.

beyond it.
Loot Boxes, more Loot Boxes, Microtransactions, Battle Royale, that will be 300 mill per second please...

User Info: omniryu

omniryu
4 months ago#104
ISP apy on you regardless. All Nintendo ask is if they see you with their games.
PSN/XBL: OMNIRYU
Switch FC: 5419 6809 0486

User Info: RasterGraphic

RasterGraphic
4 months ago#105
ikki5 posted...

Even then they won't throttle you, at most, they will cut you off for illegal activities but again, they won't do that. And they usually won't report you or anything unless they have a court order or there is potential danger to harm others because they like your money so they will keep your privacy.

My ISP outright made me consent to selling my browsing data for advertising before I could use the service. That absolutely flies in the face of privacy. The only alternative I have is Comcast which from everything I hear about them ... it sounds like they wouldn't be much better.
"Well, thanks to the Internet, I'm now bored with sex."
- Philip J. Fry
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Nintendo is working with ISP to track illegally downloaded games.
  • Topic Archived