• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. home screen issue?

User Info: Siegfriedl88

Siegfriedl88
4 weeks ago#1
anyone else have this issue where on the home screen your always automatically scrolling down but in any games you play there is no issue
Playing Atm : Persona 3/4/5 dancing games(PS4), lunar legend(gameboy advance), and Kindred spirits on the roof(PC)

User Info: Exurna

Exurna
4 weeks ago#2
Never heard of this issue.

Now I know why I have you tagged as "Seigried man".
I can imagine folks who blindly attack Nintendo all day get paid to do so.

Siegfriedl88
4 weeks ago#3
its an annoying issue when im trying too scroll the eshop :P, it doesnt make sense it doesnt affect my games at all, but just the home screen.
Playing Atm : Persona 3/4/5 dancing games(PS4), lunar legend(gameboy advance), and Kindred spirits on the roof(PC)

User Info: Agent Orange

Agent Orange
4 weeks ago#4
Maybe it’s your right stick that’s the problem. It’s not used in every game and can be used to scroll the home and eshop menus.
Listen to Lamb of God \..\,(>_<),/../
FC: SW-7864-0249-9881 PSN: Turbo_Snake

User Info: kalistor_90

kalistor_90
4 weeks ago#5
Try testing your analogue inputs in the controller menu. You can see any erroneous inputs here and I believe you can calibrate them too
P

Siegfriedl88
4 weeks ago#6
i know when i calibrate i notice the dot drift on its own...but still doesnt make sense that it doesnt affect my games...as long as it doesnt do that, i'm not about too blow 80 bucks on a new set of joy con controllers on the off chance it will fix this issue.

had this issue for a few months now, keep trying too google too see if others have a fix for this, but nothing shows up :P i do know when i restart the system it seems too work properly for maybe 5 mins before it does this nonsense again on the home screen.

User Info: yakarot

yakarot
4 weeks ago#7
Siegfriedl88 posted...
i know when i calibrate i notice the dot drift on its own...but still doesnt make sense that it doesnt affect my games...as long as it doesnt do that, i'm not about too blow 80 bucks on a new set of joy con controllers on the off chance it will fix this issue.

had this issue for a few months now, keep trying too google too see if others have a fix for this, but nothing shows up :P i do know when i restart the system it seems too work properly for maybe 5 mins before it does this nonsense again on the home screen.

You’ve had this issue for months!??
Why didn’t you just send it to Nintendo after noticing it the first week? Is your warranty still in effect?
Gotta go Fast! Add me on Switch!!
Friend Code: SW-1309-7290-9711

Siegfriedl88
4 weeks ago#8
highly doubt it with the warranty but if they end up releasing an improved version of the switch in the future :P this gives me a good excuse too buy it.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. home screen issue?
  • Topic Archived