• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. did most people quit splatoon 2 for smash?

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 weeks ago#11
kanzagi321 posted...
Why do you ask? Are you having a harder time finding people online since smash’s release?

no i sold my switch after about 60 hours of splatoon and mario odyssey, and just recently rebought one back for smash launch, but its harder to desire to play splatoon 2 when smash is available.

User Info: RockrrGirrl19

RockrrGirrl19
4 weeks ago#12
I haven't played it since Smash came out. I'll likely get back to it after a while though.

User Info: Manic_Prime

Manic_Prime
4 weeks ago#13
ckross144 posted...
I don't know. Can you repeaaaaaaaaat the quessssssstion.

You're not the boss of me now!

And you're not so big.
GameFAQs, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and vulgarity. We must be cautious.

User Info: BenjaMan64

BenjaMan64
4 weeks ago#14
I'm playing the Splatfest right now. Currently a Hero Champion, at 692/999 points.
Check yourselves for Hepatitis C. By the time symptoms show up, it may be too late to prevent permanent damage.
Rest in peace, Mom. 12/08/1947-11/10/2018.

User Info: cyberDefender

cyberDefender
4 weeks ago#15
BenjaMan64 posted...
I'm playing the Splatfest right now. Currently a Hero Champion, at 692/999 points.

same, playing splatfest as well.

User Info: EgoMouse32

EgoMouse32
4 weeks ago#16
No. I just got Hero King before I went to sleep.
Splatoon 2 is still incredibly fun and I won't just easily drop it. I'll still go back to it from time to time.
~~( 8 :> Splatoon server: https://discord.gg/VHbBrqa SW-1058-0470-2243. ~~( 8 :>
< 83 == Super Mario Maker: http://tinyurl.com/smmegomouse < 83 ==
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. did most people quit splatoon 2 for smash?
  • Topic Archived