• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. They should stop releasing NES games every month until...

User Info: TheCuddlyKnife

TheCuddlyKnife
3 months ago#11
yeah, i'm calling bulls*** on your input lag silliness for nes online. especially since you brought up ninja gaiden. I went from nes ng a couple of weeks ago, to retropie ng a week ago, to ng on nes online this week, and nes online is as close as it could be to the original, if not exact. on the pie the input delay is absurd, I can't beat the game at all, but when I played it on nes online yesterday, I beat the whole game one sitting, like how I do on nes.

bulls***.
umopapisdnpuaq

User Info: RockrrGirrl19

RockrrGirrl19
3 months ago#12
I just want SNES games already.

User Info: HylianKnight1

HylianKnight1
3 months ago#13
MIT419 posted...
Exurna posted...
No thoughts.

This. Imagine still caring about NES games in 2019.

I know right? It's 2018, who even cares about video games anymore?
Beep boop son, beep boop.

User Info: iMURDAu

iMURDAu
3 months ago#14
TheCuddlyKnife posted...
yeah, i'm calling bulls*** on your input lag silliness for nes online. especially since you brought up ninja gaiden. I went from nes ng a couple of weeks ago, to retropie ng a week ago, to ng on nes online this week, and nes online is as close as it could be to the original, if not exact. on the pie the input delay is absurd, I can't beat the game at all, but when I played it on nes online yesterday, I beat the whole game one sitting, like how I do on nes.

bulls***.

Ymmv I guess. I'm not the first to mention this on this board though. If you think I'm lying for attention then that's your issue, I'm just frustrated the game isn't playing right. Other games seem to play fine but I've encountered the same issue with SMB 3.

@MIT419

Imagine whining like a baby about Smash and getting your topic deleted in 2018. Let me guess, your account is only a few months old because your previous ones got banned?
My fake plants died because I didn't pretend to water them.
- Mitch Hedburg

User Info: nibernator

nibernator
3 months ago#15
MIT419 posted...
Exurna posted...
No thoughts.

This. Imagine still caring about NES games in 2019.

Imagine that NES games are one of the few perks of paying for the subscription. hahahah

User Info: MIT419

MIT419
3 months ago#16
@ TC

Triggered much? First of all, that Smash disappointment topic was a joke topic. And second of all, that was ages ago, which only means that you went through my post history to find the deleted topic. Stalker confirmed.
"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. Training is everything..."
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. They should stop releasing NES games every month until...
  • Topic Archived