• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. 2019 is going to be an insane year for Switch

User Info: assassin243

assassin243
3 months ago#81
I'm hoping the metroid prime trilogy is real.... never got a chance to play those games.

User Info: Hamton

Hamton
3 months ago#82
It is real, it's on the Wii, which can also be played on the Wii U. Two consoles to choose from.
"It never HAD an exclusive library. No console ever did" - The cranky hermit

User Info: PutHaggarInSF

PutHaggarInSF
3 months ago#83
4-7 titles, depending on what gets released next year.
I never revisit topics I post in. http://i.imgur.com/Venml45.gif
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos XBL/PSN/NNID: aGeorgeDivided

User Info: Shah138

Shah138
3 months ago#84
kanzagi321 posted...
If they are being sold as a single game, they should be treated as a single port.

I don’t see why certain ports are being used to bash the switch when other systems are getting those ports as well.

I can’t believe the switch getting the same games as the competition is being used to bash the system.

There's not much for me to say except I disagree. They may be sold in one disc now but they're still games that were originally independently sold. I'm looking at my Metal Gear Solid HD Collection case right now and I see them as three ports. It's a bundle of ports with convenient menu to separate them. I'm not bashing the Switch but I can offer an explanation. The people who are bashing the Switch for getting ports that other systems are getting aren't really trying to think about what they're saying. They're just trying to rile people up.
Spectre of Dark Aether

User Info: NDSVIP

NDSVIP
3 months ago#85
Nintendo smartphone 2019 lineup is looking better than switch 2019 lineup...

User Info: Exurna

Exurna
3 months ago#86
NDSVIP posted...
Nintendo smartphone 2019 lineup is looking better than switch 2019 lineup...

Legitimate criticism delivered, thank you and have a nice day my man.
I can imagine folks who blindly attack Nintendo all day get paid to do so.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. 2019 is going to be an insane year for Switch
  • Topic Archived