• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Do you expect video game droughts for Nintendo Switch in 2019?

User Info: AltOmega

AltOmega
4 months ago#11
You mean a continuation of the drought that started on Dec. 7?
- I dislike Sony and Nintendo equally but own both of their consoles plus a PC.
- I'm a traditional leftist and I literally work for the government.

User Info: nintendofrog

nintendofrog
4 months ago#12
Next year is looking super nuts. I get keeping your expectations low and feeling pessimistic but there’s like seven or eight unambiguously notable announced first party games coming out alone, alongside it seeming to be the best third party year yet and indies undoubtedly maintaining their high bar of support. And that’s all even before the games that get announced next year which we don’t know about yet.

If you don’t think next year looks impressive, I can’t stop you, but I’ll say that you will never find a Switch year impressive probably.
http://www.last.fm/user/Nintendofrog
http://i.imgur.com/fDTmRg6.gif

User Info: Krambo42

Krambo42
4 months ago#13
nintendofrog posted...
Next year is looking super nuts. I get keeping your expectations low and feeling pessimistic but there’s like seven or eight unambiguously notable announced first party games coming out alone, alongside it seeming to be the best third party year yet and indies undoubtedly maintaining their high bar of support. And that’s all even before the games that get announced next year which we don’t know about yet.

If you don’t think next year looks impressive, I can’t stop you, but I’ll say that you will never find a Switch year impressive probably.

I could not agree with this comment more.

User Info: GuitaristMatt

GuitaristMatt
4 months ago#14
With Yoshi, fire emblem, Pokemon, potentially Metroid, and several other delayed games we should be good
PC | PS4 | Vita | PS3 | PSP | PS2 | PS1 | NS | Wii U | New 3DS | Wii | DS lite | GCN + GBP | GBA SP | GBA | GBC | SNES | GB | NES | 360

User Info: NintendoGamer83

NintendoGamer83
4 months ago#15
This topic backfired on anti Nintendo Metroid
List of words considered flaming when used against Sony fans: Drone,Pony,Troll,Fanboy,Toxic.
List of words considered flaming when used against Nintendo fans:

User Info: spiritomolto

spiritomolto
4 months ago#16
Krambo42 posted...
nintendofrog posted...

I could not agree with this comment more.
The black dog runs at night.

User Info: spiritomolto

spiritomolto
4 months ago#17
NintendoGamer83 posted...
This topic backfired on anti Nintendo Metroid

What does this mean...?
The black dog runs at night.

User Info: OosontheLoose

OosontheLoose
4 months ago#18
I doubt it with JP devs jumping off the censorship train.
NOW PLAYING: Silent Hill 2

User Info: Faiyez

Faiyez
4 months ago#19
Any worthwile game coming on Switch with a release date? Can't think of any.
I think they've taken the freedom and liberty thing a BIT TOO FAR!
-GlowStormLion on Japan's kinks.

User Info: Seacliff217

Seacliff217
4 months ago#20
There's already more confirmed for 2019 than what there ever was for this year.

Faiyez posted...
Any worthwile game coming on Switch with a release date? Can't think of any.

Games rarely get release dates until a few months before their release.
If games like Luigi's Mansion 3 aren't due until late summer or the holidays, no duh it doesn't have a release date.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Do you expect video game droughts for Nintendo Switch in 2019?
  • Topic Archived