• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Do you expect video game droughts for Nintendo Switch in 2019?

User Info: supertecmobowl

supertecmobowl
3 months ago#1
Do you expect video game droughts for Nintendo Switch in 2019? - Results (173 votes)
Yes, there will be video game droughts for Nintendo Switch in 2019.
51.45% (89 votes)
No, there won't be video game droughts for Nintendo Switch in 2019.
48.55% (84 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Will 2019, be a good year for Nintendo Switch?
Favorite NFL Team: The Los Angeles Rams

User Info: freedumbdclxvi

freedumbdclxvi
3 months ago#2
I expect it will be a third straight good year without droughts.
3DS FC: 0490-7858-5102/NS FC: SW-6739-0520-9699/PSN: freedumbdclxvi/Go:9267 2163 5632

User Info: supertecmobowl

supertecmobowl
3 months ago#3
freedumbdclxvi posted...
I expect it will be a third straight good year without droughts.

Of course you do.
Favorite NFL Team: The Los Angeles Rams

User Info: freedumbdclxvi

freedumbdclxvi
3 months ago#4
Indeed I do.
3DS FC: 0490-7858-5102/NS FC: SW-6739-0520-9699/PSN: freedumbdclxvi/Go:9267 2163 5632

User Info: spiritomolto

spiritomolto
3 months ago#5
No, not really...
The black dog runs at night.

User Info: doutforharambe

doutforharambe
3 months ago#6
It’s too early to tell but the little that has been announced for certain for next year isnt that comforting especially if any of them are delayed. If metroid prime 4 can release in 2019 and if the next mainline pokemon also releases it will help, but nintendo needs to have some surprises up its sleave for 2019 to make it a better year than 2018.
FDT

User Info: ChaseTron2084

ChaseTron2084
3 months ago#7
2019 looks to be a solid year if the games that have been announced get released.

User Info: SyCo_VeNoM

SyCo_VeNoM
3 months ago#8
As there has yet to be a "drought" in the 1st place no.

But then again when you say drought you mean games you don't like.
AstralFrost: What part is unique about the Wii U thats actually positive? The underpowered console? The direct ipad ripoff controller? The slew of platformers?

User Info: Judgment100

Judgment100
3 months ago#9
Of course.

Every system has droughts every year. There can't be big releases every single month all year round.

Believing your system of choice is capable of heavy hitters constantly is folly.

In addition, 'droughts' will always be relative. The only way for people to NOT complain about a drought is if a wide variety of games are released every month.

I don't give a s*** about Mario Tennis, or Mario Party, and I didn't like the changes made to Let's Go, so this year was pretty slow for me on Switch.
"He's gone so far to find the truth, he's never going home."

User Info: Minamo

Minamo
3 months ago#10
If they had shown off any games besides Smash and junkie indies at E3, no. I'd say next year would be packed with Metroid, a real Pokemon game, SMT5, Fire Emblem (lol), Yoshi's Baby Game, Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion 3, Bayonetta 3, maybe some Odyssey DLC, etc. But nope, just Smash.

As it stands all that has a date is another Wii U port and some more Smash DLC. Some of the other things mentioned might have a late fall release at best. Gonna be dry for a looong time, unless you love Smash so much you sleep with the case and cartridge in your bed.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Do you expect video game droughts for Nintendo Switch in 2019?
  • Topic Archived