• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Is Splatoon 2 any good?

User Info: Miqote

Miqote
1 month ago#1
????
Metroid Prime is a near flawless video game.

User Info: rusquidkidingme

rusquidkidingme
1 month ago#2
I find it quite enjoyable.
Pfft
So?

User Info: Trivio

Trivio
1 month ago#3
Yeah it is.
Single player is fun, there's secrets to discover and its basically a 3D platformer with small puzzles. But the online is where it shines, i don't really like games with shooting in it (it bores me and i suck at it) but i love it with Splatoon.
" Don't be afraid to ask him the tough questions. When he doesn't know the awnser he will just pretend he didn't hear you. "

User Info: MotaroRIP619

MotaroRIP619
1 month ago#4
Splatoon 2 is the most underrated game on this board in my opinion. It is my most played Switch game and it is very fun. If you’re thinking about getting it I’d say do it soon so you can play a few Splatfests before Nintendo quits doing them. I’d also recommend renting if just in case it’s not for you. But I think almost anyone can enjoy it

User Info: TrashPandaJedi

TrashPandaJedi
1 month ago#5
Probably biggest surprise for me. Didnt expect much but game is way more fun than it looks.
http://i.imgur.com/mLhEeaZ.gifv
"Switch online is more reliable than PS4 online" - NintendoGamer83

User Info: HValle

HValle
1 month ago#6
Is anyone playing It online since last week?
The C is for Courage, just another word for brave
O! Oh my god, what a very handsome knaive

User Info: The_DOAM

The_DOAM
1 month ago#7
It’s different if you can play a game of either splatoon 2 or 1 then that would be best.

Just to get a feel for the core mechanics of the game.
Ignorance is Bliss...

User Info: Megamushroom666

Megamushroom666
1 month ago#8
Best game on the Switch
FC: SW-3769-1559-4091
http://snackeroo.com

User Info: Alisia

Alisia
1 month ago#9
It is a GREAT mp game, even if you are not a shooter fan. It is constantly pure fun. This weekend is a Splatfest I believe, when online is crazy populated.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/community/Digital-Daemon/
2001 - 2018 RIP

User Info: Trivio

Trivio
1 month ago#10
Alisia posted...
It is a GREAT mp game, even if you are not a shooter fan. It is constantly pure fun. This weekend is a Splatfest I believe, when online is crazy populated.

Yeah, i really dislike shooters a lot, but i am having a great time with Splatoon and many times i get loads of kills eventhough i die again and again in other shooters.
Not to forget: In Splatoon you don't have to kill people, you can also just take the role of taking ground and avoid players.
" Don't be afraid to ask him the tough questions. When he doesn't know the awnser he will just pretend he didn't hear you. "
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Is Splatoon 2 any good?
  • Topic Archived