• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. If you had to choose between erasing Sony or Nintendo which will it be?

User Info: Mohan101

Mohan101
3 months ago#1
If you had to choose between erasing Sony or Nintendo which will it be? - Results (298 votes)
Sony
80.87% (241 votes)
Nintendo
19.13% (57 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Sony has God of War, Bloodborne, Uncharted, Last of Us, etc

Nintendo has Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon, etc.

Who would you erase from ever existing (this means none of their games and consoles would ever exist)

I chose Nintendo and Sony because they have really good exclusive games and they're still fun to play even today.

PS. Someone made this post on the PS4 board and an overwhelming amount of people voted for Sony to not exist which was surprising! So I wanted to see what people on Switch board think, even though it might cause a flame war unfortunately between console fanboys :(

User Info: BlueDsc

BlueDsc
3 months ago#2
Nintendo has more exclusives that I like, so take that how you will.

User Info: PS4Warrior

PS4Warrior
3 months ago#3
This would be a hard choice. If it were only games i would erase Sony. If it was between consoles.... uh.... s*** probably Sony too.
PS4 - Because it was the next gen console i was the most interested in.
Warrior - Because i usually pick the Warrior class in MMORPGs when i played them.

User Info: Shah138

Shah138
3 months ago#4
You kind of have to vote for Sony because the Playstation has it's roots tied to Nintendo, so no Nintendo no Sony consoles, but if you get rid of Sony Nintendo would still be there.
Spectre of Dark Aether

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
3 months ago#5
Sony in a heartbeat. Nothing of theirs is particularly interesting to me, whereas Nintendo has been a major part of my life for the past 14 years.
3.5 lbs of Sour Patch Kids makes one Sour Patch Child.
Bisexual and proud

User Info: Kovatch

Kovatch
3 months ago#6
Sony gaming would never exist without Nintendo so the only possible logical answer is Sony.
PONG <3 ATARI Bally CAPCOM Chunsoft ENIX Gottlieb KONAMI LEVEL-5 MIDWAY namco Nintendo SEGA TAiTO Williams <DRAGON WARRIORS FOREVER> Love conquers all.

User Info: OdaNobuna

OdaNobuna
3 months ago#7
Nowadays? Sony. Some years ago? Maybe Sony.
Epic Seven; Dragalia Lost; The Legend of Zelda: BotW; Kancolle.

User Info: notrandom

notrandom
3 months ago#8
OdaNobuna posted...
Nowadays? Sony. Some years ago? Maybe Sony.
Under construction.

User Info: ROB45

ROB45
3 months ago#9
Playstation wouldn't exist without Nintendo, so I'd rather Sony not exist.

User Info: Megamushroom666

Megamushroom666
3 months ago#10
Definitely Sony.
FC: SW-3769-1559-4091
http://snackeroo.com
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. If you had to choose between erasing Sony or Nintendo which will it be?
  • Topic Archived