• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Could smash's issues with online hurt sales?

User Info: kanzagi321

kanzagi321
3 months ago#1
There have been many complaints about the poor quality of smash’s online features and performance.

To what extent do you think this could hurt sales, especially in the west?

User Info: BenjaMan64

BenjaMan64
3 months ago#2
So far my Smash matches have been smooth for the most part, and I'm playing wireless at the moment.
Check yourselves for Hepatitis C. By the time symptoms show up, it may be too late to prevent permanent damage.
Rest in peace, Mom. 12/08/1947-11/10/2018.

User Info: Seacliff217

Seacliff217
3 months ago#3
It's better than previous entries from my experience, but I would be lying if I said it was flawless.

Definitely not suitable for competitive play.

User Info: metroidman18

metroidman18
3 months ago#4
Smash always had s*** online so it shouldn't be a surprise
"Imagine starting a Mario Kart time trial, using up all your mushroom boosts in the first lap, and bragging about your first lap time"-Nintendo Switch

User Info: Siriocaz

Siriocaz
3 months ago#5
There have been issues but that hasn't stopped the hype bandwagon. The game is supossed to have 1.3M copies in Japan alone in its first weekend.
Think you can take me?! *Beats with assault rifle* Don't forget me!

User Info: VermilionX

VermilionX
3 months ago#6
i feel sad for people who bought smash with the sole goal of playing online

i bought it for local play

if i didn't have local play... i wouldn't have bought it
CFN: Zerokage me and my bike! GSX-R750 K6
https://imgur.com/5dkx5Ah

User Info: AtomAntPunkdYou

AtomAntPunkdYou
3 months ago#7
Idc, i just want to play online without stupid amounts of lag, i never had problems with my ps4 online but now the only game i want to play online for Nintendo sucks balls...Nintendos online is a pretty bad joke
Getting Up & at'em
"There is a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back at us... you blinked."

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
3 months ago#8
Lags worse, much pickier about NAT, input is as bad as Smash U's. Overall I'd say Smash U and 3DS were better online.
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP

User Info: kanzagi321

kanzagi321
3 months ago#9
Bump.

User Info: Whodatboii

Whodatboii
3 months ago#10
Good to see a trio of known haters sharing their legitimate criticisms regarding Smash.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Could smash's issues with online hurt sales?
  • Topic Archived