• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. NRS should port MKX and Injustice 2 first before MK 11.

User Info: C14dog

C14dog
3 months ago#11
Eagle_hunter posted...
0ofreako0 posted...
Eagle_hunter posted...
to Switch despite Nintendo is being family friendly

that's not really a thing. i don't think you know what games are already on switch.

I know that. I was meant to say Nintendo wouldn't allow to have gory games during the Wii U era. I think I read somewhere that Nintendo rejected some fan-service and extremely violent games before.

Now, Nintendo are stepping up to their game and that's a really good business and marketing standpoint in general.

the upgraded port of Ninja Gaiden 3 was released on wii u before being ported to ps3 and xbox 360

just because i have a reason for everything i do, doesn't mean i have a reason for everything i do

User Info: Board_hunter567

Board_hunter567
3 months ago#12
Both of those games run on UE3, so it would take some extra work I'm not sure they'd be willing to put in. Presumably, MK 11 is built with UE4 which works much better on the Switch.
http://i.imgur.com/szMsu.png
Validate your purchases and discredit the purchases of others whenever possible. Numbers objectively define quality and enjoyment.

User Info: riboflav

riboflav
3 months ago#13
MKX would be a dream come true on Switch.

Another fighting game I can never get sick of. Story mode, challenge towers, and multiplayer modes.

All very good.

User Info: jumper1234

jumper1234
3 months ago#14
Eagle_hunter posted...
0ofreako0 posted...
Eagle_hunter posted...
to Switch despite Nintendo is being family friendly

that's not really a thing. i don't think you know what games are already on switch.

I know that. I was meant to say Nintendo wouldn't allow to have gory games during the Wii U era. I think I read somewhere that Nintendo rejected some fan-service and extremely violent games before.

Now, Nintendo are stepping up to their game and that's a really good business and marketing standpoint in general.

Bayonetta 2 came out on Wii U, and when shown the Link outfit for Bayo, Nintendo wanted to have it show more skin, and make it more skimpy. You obviously don't know what you are talking about.
RIP Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
3 months ago#15
Why do people assume Switch owners aren’t already familiar with NRS titles?

Also, while not MK, Injustice was on WiiU so it’s been much more recent than 10 years since Ed Boon’s last game was on a Nintendo platform. You gotta go off of that, not Armageddon. I get that they are different franchises, but there was zero chance of MK9 being ported when Injustice was the most recent game.
3DS: 4871-6557-4900 | Switch: SW-7875-2425-7203
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nifterific | XBL / PSN: Nifterific | NNID: n00bsaib0t

User Info: Vegeta1000

Vegeta1000
3 months ago#16
Eagle_hunter posted...

I mean what was the last MK game released on a Nintendo system? Over 10 years since MK:Armageddon.

Ultimate Mortal Kombat for the DS in 2009. Of course that's just a port of UMK3 (a very good port).
"When he at the mic you don't go next" MF DOOM
NS FC: SW - 1251 - 6932 - 4815 3DS FC: 4313 - 2332 - 4563

User Info: cyberDefender

cyberDefender
3 months ago#17
Eagle_hunter posted...
Ya know like to introduce the the audience of their respective games and all.

But would that be possible spec-wise?

Still MK11 for Switch is something big that you may never see it happen again.

Yeah because this never happened right?

https://i.imgtc.com/tLIgxDP.jpg

User Info: kungpowchicken

kungpowchicken
3 months ago#18
I love the MK games but I don't see the need for X when 11 is coming.
I'd prefer a collection of the original trilogy as long as it ran right.
Injustice would be cool.
i7-9700K|MSI Armor GeForce RTX 2070|MSI Z390-A Pro|XPG Z1 16 GB|240 GB WD SSD + ADATA 480 GB SSD + 1 TB 7200RPM WD HD
PSN: kungpowchickn/ STEAM: KungPowChicken
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. NRS should port MKX and Injustice 2 first before MK 11.
  • Topic Archived