• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. NRS should port MKX and Injustice 2 first before MK 11.

User Info: Eagle_hunter

Eagle_hunter
3 months ago#1
Ya know like to introduce the the audience of their respective games and all.

But would that be possible spec-wise?

Still MK11 for Switch is something big that you may never see it happen again.
"If you've got enough free time to fantasize about your beautiful death... Why don't you just live your life beautifully to the end"-Sakata Gintoki-

User Info: 0ofreako0

0ofreako0
3 months ago#2
Eagle_hunter posted...

well yeah. why would they put MK11 on switch again after it's already there?

Eagle_hunter
3 months ago#3
0ofreako0 posted...
Eagle_hunter posted...

well yeah. why would they put MK11 on switch again after it's already there?

I mean what was the last MK game released on a Nintendo system? Over 10 years since MK:Armageddon.

I'm surprised Nintendo allowed NRS/WB to bring MK 11 to Switch despite Nintendo is being family friendly, and the Switch hardware is weaker than the competition's console.
"If you've got enough free time to fantasize about your beautiful death... Why don't you just live your life beautifully to the end"-Sakata Gintoki-

User Info: 0ofreako0

0ofreako0
3 months ago#4
Eagle_hunter posted...
to Switch despite Nintendo is being family friendly

that's not really a thing. i don't think you know what games are already on switch.

Eagle_hunter
3 months ago#5
0ofreako0 posted...
Eagle_hunter posted...
to Switch despite Nintendo is being family friendly

that's not really a thing. i don't think you know what games are already on switch.

I know that. I was meant to say Nintendo wouldn't allow to have gory games during the Wii U era. I think I read somewhere that Nintendo rejected some fan-service and extremely violent games before.

Now, Nintendo are stepping up to their game and that's a really good business and marketing standpoint in general.

User Info: DavCube

DavCube
3 months ago#6
Sure, let me get Boon on the phone, they'll totally be able to get ports of three games (because why leave out MK9 since that's the start of this continuity) working and out on the Switch in the span of three months to leave some time before MK11. Totally realistic expectations there.
http://backloggery.com/davcube

Eagle_hunter
3 months ago#7
DavCube posted...
Sure, let me get Boon on the phone, they'll totally be able to get ports of three games (because why leave out MK9 since that's the start of this continuity) working and out on the Switch in the span of three months to leave some time before MK11. Totally realistic expectations there.

As much as I'd love them port some of their old MK games. People liked MKX a lot more than MK2011. No need to be sarcastic here.

Just a suggestion.

User Info: DavCube

DavCube
3 months ago#8
Eagle_hunter posted...
DavCube posted...

As much as I'd love them port some of their old MK games. People liked MKX a lot more than MK2011. No need to be sarcastic here.

Just a suggestion.

My point still stands regardless of one's opinions on the quality of MK9. Despite what you may have heard about people getting a level or two running in a weekend in a couple games, three months is NOT a lot of time to get even ONE game working on ANY platform, let alone two.
http://backloggery.com/davcube

User Info: Jack_the_monke7

Jack_the_monke7
3 months ago#9
I would love Injustice 2 on Switch. Loved the first one on Wii U and haven’t gotten the chance to play the sequel yet.
King Boo for Super Smash Bros!
StarD86 is forever my hero

User Info: jay640480

jay640480
3 months ago#10
I'm shocked MK11 is coming to Switch, since panic button is not doing it. I think injustice 2 and MKX are doubtful since it would probably require just as much work to get them working on Switch. I'm thrilled we are getting MK on the go, I played MK9 to death on PS vita.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. NRS should port MKX and Injustice 2 first before MK 11.
  • Topic Archived