• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Why is everyone excited for boring SMT V but not for Persona5s very likely port?

User Info: juzzieb

juzzieb
1 month ago#1
The only fun numbered SMT game was 3. DDS, devil survivor and persona are usually better than the number games. Strange journey as well... so why do people care so much about another boring numbered title?

User Info: freedumbdclxvi

freedumbdclxvi
1 month ago#2
Ignoring that SMT is just as fun as Persona, the former is confirmed and the latter is a rumor.
3DS FC: 0490-7858-5102/NS FC: SW-6739-0520-9699/PSN: freedumbdclxvi/Go:9267 2163 5632

User Info: NintendoGamer83

NintendoGamer83
1 month ago#3
"Other ppls opinions physically hurt me"
List of words considered flaming when used against Sony fans: Drone,Pony,Troll,Fanboy,Toxic.
List of words considered flaming when used against Nintendo fans:

User Info: juzzieb

juzzieb
1 month ago#4
freedumbdclxvi posted...
Ignoring that SMT is just as fun as Persona, the former is confirmed and the latter is a rumor.

Well personal opinion maybe but I found smt 4 really inferior compared to 3 and that apocalypse game I quit after 20-30 hours. Its basically just the 4th game all over again but with a different cast... one that made my brain cry. The minor improvements in the combat were barely even noticeable besides demons not being almost clones of eachother.

The first 2 SMT games are pretty much my most hated snes games but the story was cool for the time I guess.

User Info: Mabus51

Mabus51
1 month ago#5
juzzieb posted...
The only fun numbered SMT game was 3. DDS, devil survivor and persona are usually better than the number games. Strange journey as well... so why do people care so much about another boring numbered title?

One actually exists. The other isn’t even a rumor to exist, it’s a thin suspicion based on a paid DLC character reveal.

User Info: Killzonegaming

Killzonegaming
1 month ago#6
Because most of us have already played P5? LMAO why does this topic exist
Lawbreakers is underrated

User Info: CronoDyne

CronoDyne
1 month ago#7
Because we finished Persona 5 nearly 2 years ago.
Check out my full 40 level SMM game in the link below
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/OmegaDyne

User Info: SmurfNextDoor

SmurfNextDoor
1 month ago#8
Basically what the two above said.
"Why is there still a 4K [character] limit in 2018?" - Cyber Akuma Zero
"I am attempting to emulate the style of your posts." - FFnut

User Info: kanzagi321

kanzagi321
1 month ago#9
Because a lot of people don’t share your opinion that smt v will be boring.

User Info: El_Zaggy

El_Zaggy
1 month ago#10
Because persona 5 is a 2 year old game and SMTV is brand new.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Why is everyone excited for boring SMT V but not for Persona5s very likely port?
  • Topic Archived