• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Got a Wii or Wii U still? What are you hanging on to it for?

User Info: Alisia

Alisia
1 month ago#1
My Wii is long gone but I have my Wii U still for...

Metroid Prime Trilogy
Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2
LoZ WW, TP, SS, ST, PH, MC, etc

If Metroid Prime, Galaxy and all the Zelda games could be bought on Switch I could finally be rid of the relic :)
... to be this good takes ...

User Info: Sethman409

Sethman409
1 month ago#2
Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Pandora's Tower, and Wonderful 101.
Ib, Persona 4G, Explorers of Sky, Stella Glow, Bayonetta 2, Uncharted 4, Persona 5, Criminal Girls, Conception II, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Xenoblade 2, Overwatch

User Info: AngelosTheHero

AngelosTheHero
1 month ago#3
So I can play Xenoblade, Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Twilight Princess and Wind Waker, a lot of VC games, the Pikmin games ... etc.
3DS Friend Code: 0087-2458-1255 Aeon
ACNL: Mayor Sakurai of Harukawa Dream Address: 7D00-00AF-A89F

User Info: ROB45

ROB45
1 month ago#4
Yes, and because I play games.

User Info: Drill_Dozer

Drill_Dozer
1 month ago#5
Originally kept it around for smash, but now... I just dont sell my game consoles.

User Info: wisemidds

wisemidds
1 month ago#6
Its my go to for Wii, Wii U and GCN.
3DS friend code: 3652 - 0628 - 9229
NNID, XBL, PSN: wisemidds

User Info: Silly_One

Silly_One
1 month ago#7
I don't get rid of old gaming systems unless they're broken. Still got my N64, Gamecube, Wii and WiiU. The Wii U is still plugged, mainly as a youtube machine. Navigating it with the tablet is super comfortable.
This isn't a signature.

User Info: Minamo

Minamo
1 month ago#8
It starts with a "p"

User Info: Tri3dgE

Tri3dgE
1 month ago#9
Wonderful 101, Fatal Frame 5, and Breath of the Wild (*gasp*) primarily, and the ability to still play my Wii backlog on a single console is a plus.

Should W101 & Fatal Frame 5 be ported to the Switch, by golly...sorry WiiU but it will be the storage for you.
Nintendo 3DS FC: 5429-7901-6463
"...release those bunker busters, and I'll return fire with my trusty magnum" ~ Vashtaron

User Info: ai123

ai123
1 month ago#10
I still have most consoles dating back to the 5th Gen.

Partly nostalgia, partly because the amount I could sell them for isn't worth the effort to me.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Got a Wii or Wii U still? What are you hanging on to it for?
  • Topic Archived