• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Gamecube Adapter for Switch

User Info: HeartbreakKid37

HeartbreakKid37
3 months ago#1
Per usual nintendo under prints everything. Anyone have any luck with alternative options?
Favorite Teams: Kentucky Wildcats, San Antonio Spurs, and Carolina Panthers... No other sport really matters to me.

User Info: Paper_Mario_4

Paper_Mario_4
3 months ago#2
They sell that? So you can play gamecube games or how does that work
Paper Mario (N64) is a masterpiece.

HeartbreakKid37
3 months ago#3
So you can use GameCube controllers on the switch.... for Smash Brothers ect.
Favorite Teams: Kentucky Wildcats, San Antonio Spurs, and Carolina Panthers... No other sport really matters to me.

User Info: Starwars4J

Starwars4J
3 months ago#4
Under prints? It was freely available for MONTHS at all major outlets. It sold out now because smash launched and will be back in stock shortly. Seriously not hard to understand, TC
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade

User Info: Kovatch

Kovatch
3 months ago#5
The wii U one's the same and Brook makes a nice one that allows all NS button presses:

http://www.brookaccessory.com/detail/93354732/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_6L3wRUdbQ
PONG <3 ATARI Bally CAPCOM Chunsoft ENIX Gottlieb KONAMI LEVEL-5 MIDWAY namco Nintendo SEGA TAiTO Williams <DRAGON WARRIORS FOREVER> Love conquers all.

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
3 months ago#6
It's been out for a couple weeks now, if you knew you wanted one why didn't you buy it when it came out?

Also, its kinda hard to get the demand right on items made for the relatively niche tournament community. There were issues finding the SFIV Tournament Edition sticks back in 2009 when they were new. This isn't exclusively a Nintendo problem.
Steam: Tye Niweiner | XBL / PSN / EU NNID: Nifterific
US NNID & Nintendo Account - n00bsaib0t | EU Nintendo Account - n00b_saib0t

HeartbreakKid37
3 months ago#7
Starwars4J posted...
Under prints? It was freely available for MONTHS at all major outlets. It sold out now because smash launched and will be back in stock shortly. Seriously not hard to understand, TC

I don't own a Switch. Nor would I ever. I hate nintendos practices of never having things in stock. Aka the nes and to a lesser extent snes classic consoles. Also not a big fan of paying 300 dollars for a system that is less powerful than ones I can get for 200. Theres also the whole things never go on sale thing. I see no reason for an adult to own a Switch over a PS4 or an XBox One. But my little brother is getting one for Christmas, and he wants one. I didn't know about it until yesterday. Therefore you can see my quandry.

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
3 months ago#8
HeartbreakKid37 posted...
Starwars4J posted...

I don't own a Switch. Nor would I ever. I hate nintendos practices of never having things in stock. Aka the nes and to a lesser extent snes classic consoles. Also not a big fan of paying 300 dollars for a system that is less powerful than ones I can get for 200. Theres also the whole things never go on sale thing. I see no reason for an adult to own a Switch over a PS4 or an XBox One. But my little brother is getting one for Christmas, and he wants one. I didn't know about it until yesterday. Therefore you can see my quandry.

You can literally get Mario Odyssey on sale right now.

Switch is portable, portable tech is always more expensive than larger non-portable tech.

I see no reason for an adult to not own anything they can afford to pay for.

The adapter is literally in stock on Amazon with prime shipping right now. Shut up and order the totally not out of stock item if you really want it.
Steam: Tye Niweiner | XBL / PSN / EU NNID: Nifterific
US NNID & Nintendo Account - n00bsaib0t | EU Nintendo Account - n00b_saib0t

HeartbreakKid37
3 months ago#9
It is literally not in stock right now. You can order it to get it in somewhere between January and February.

User Info: Kovatch

Kovatch
3 months ago#10
Did you even read my post?
PONG <3 ATARI Bally CAPCOM Chunsoft ENIX Gottlieb KONAMI LEVEL-5 MIDWAY namco Nintendo SEGA TAiTO Williams <DRAGON WARRIORS FOREVER> Love conquers all.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Gamecube Adapter for Switch
  • Topic Archived