• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. im sorry dudes but OMEGA stages ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
3 months ago#11
kanzagi321 posted...
You might get better discussion on this topic if you also posted it in the smash board.

You might not get so butthurt if you quit trying to police the board.
Steam: Tye Niweiner | XBL / PSN / EU NNID: Nifterific
US NNID & Nintendo Account - n00bsaib0t | EU Nintendo Account - n00b_saib0t

User Info: YOSHI202

YOSHI202
3 months ago#12
GreenMage7 posted...
Battlefield is a much better stage than Final Destination.

The only people who want Final Destination only are people who's mains play better without the platforms.
"And the consensus of THIS game is that it's decent" - AhnoldDood on Sonic Boom (genuine quote)

User Info: Blorfenburger

Blorfenburger
3 months ago#13
yab posted...
No items, Fox only

http://imgur.com/AkqDFEI
I use inverted controls. Also I hate fandoms.
I'm the Assman. Come on boy you know what I'm all about.

User Info: metroidman18

metroidman18
3 months ago#14
YOSHI202 posted...
GreenMage7 posted...
Battlefield is a much better stage than Final Destination.

The only people who want Final Destination only are people who's mains play better without the platforms.

This. A true hardcore player isn't afraid to work with platforms
"Imagine starting a Mario Kart time trial, using up all your mushroom boosts in the first lap, and bragging about your first lap time"-Nintendo Switch

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
3 months ago#15
Not sure what the point of these battlefield stages are. Far too cluttered. Dunno why we need an option to turn every casual stage into a different casual stage.
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP

User Info: longlivemegaman

longlivemegaman
3 months ago#16
There's a very good reason I play with Battlefield versions by default... Gives both players more mix-up options.
I'm best known as the top player in the world at Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition...

User Info: LightEmperor

LightEmperor
3 months ago#17
This is why the devs don't wanna add more stages. Why would they waste resources designing stages if people keep insisting on playing omega?

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
3 months ago#18
LightEmperor posted...
This is why the devs don't wanna add more stages. Why would they waste resources designing stages if people keep insisting on playing omega?

For the majority who play casually with items and wacky stages.

I used to play that way too. I still do when I play Smash64 and Melee. The problem is that since them items have gotten too hectic. Too many OP items, too high spawn rate (even on low), too much RNG involved now. I mean Christ, you play the single player Smash modes where items are on their default settings, but you'd think by the spawn rate that it was "very high". There's so many damn items that you start tripping over them. It's especially bad in 4 player+ Smash, especially when an assist trophy or Pokemon is added in. I remember back in melee where getting a legendary Pokemon was exciting and even then they weren't this powerful.

Items used to be a way of spicing up your battle to make things a little more interesting. But since then they've become less of a spice more....well more like someone just jumping an entire jar of mustard onto your sandwich. The stages have the same issue.
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP

User Info: mooocooow02

mooocooow02
3 months ago#19
LightEmperor posted...

Some stages are too wonky
Not everyone plays this way tho

Anyway, platforms help players like Ike or GDorf crush you when you land above them
I'll get the switch once there are five good games

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
3 months ago#20
LightEmperor posted...

“5 people online prefer Omega stages! This is why the millions of other people who bought it don’t get more stages!”
Steam: Tye Niweiner | XBL / PSN / EU NNID: Nifterific
US NNID & Nintendo Account - n00bsaib0t | EU Nintendo Account - n00b_saib0t
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. im sorry dudes but OMEGA stages ALL THE WAY!!!!!!
  • Topic Archived