• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Rumor: Monster Hunter: World tease for Switch release announce 10 Dec.

User Info: OosontheLoose

OosontheLoose
1 month ago#101
Let’s be real, no one who has played GU would enjoy downgrading to World. Unless your a graphics hoe I guess.
NOW PLAYING: Silent Hill 2

User Info: radiobutton

radiobutton
1 month ago#102
Let the big machines keep World. It's nice to have variety. As long as they stay true to their word and make a new entry for the Switch. I won't even mind if the graphics of the next Switch MH isn't a big upgrade from MHGU. I just want changes (the good ones) and new content.

User Info: cyberDefender

cyberDefender
1 month ago#103
radiobutton posted...
Let the big machines keep World. It's nice to have variety. As long as they stay true to their word and make a new entry for the Switch. I won't even mind if the graphics of the next Switch MH isn't a big upgrade from MHGU. I just want changes (the good ones) and new content.

MHW is the first and only of a kind, there is another MH game on PS4 in Japan that came out the year before world and it has the same mechanics and graphics as the PS2/PS3/SWITCH entries. I would have to look it up because I dont know the name. but a poster here used to post videos of that game a lot on the PS4 board.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Rumor: Monster Hunter: World tease for Switch release announce 10 Dec.
  • Topic Archived