• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. RUMOR: Persona 5 RELOADED heading to Switch in 2019

User Info: Shinobi120

Shinobi120
3 months ago#111
Roziel posted...
God will there ever NOT be console wars? -_- Putting my unwanted feedback here- The playstation is not s*** and has good games. The switch is not s*** and has good games. What's wrong with people wanting to play a game on their preferred console?

Maybe Playstation fanboys need to learn to stop f***ing trolling on boards like this besides their own.

User Info: Shah138

Shah138
3 months ago#112
Shinobi120 posted...
Roziel posted...
God will there ever NOT be console wars? -_- Putting my unwanted feedback here- The playstation is not s*** and has good games. The switch is not s*** and has good games. What's wrong with people wanting to play a game on their preferred console?

Maybe Playstation fanboys need to learn to stop f***ing trolling on boards like this besides their own.

Maybe you should look at some of the first few posts of people trying to attract the attention of one of these Sony trolls while at the same time complaining about them being here.
Spectre of Dark Aether

User Info: KainFourteh

KainFourteh
3 months ago#113
Shinobi120 posted...
Roziel posted...

Says the Nintendo fanboy, cute.

Shinobi120
3 months ago#114
KainFourteh posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
Roziel posted...

Says the Nintendo fanboy, cute.

You don't know me from a can of paint, bub.

Plus I'm far from a Nintendo fanboy. Go get a life.

User Info: miraimike

miraimike
3 months ago#115
Doh, just bought it for PS4
Owns: 3DS | Switch | PS4 | XB1 \\ Anime: Gundam, LOGH, Evangelion
Plays: Fighting games, JRPGs, Nintendo titles, and whatever else looks interesting

User Info: kanzagi321

kanzagi321
3 months ago#116
Shinobi120 posted...
Roziel posted...

Yeah, seriously. I hate that the switch board is filled with a bunch of posters that are obviously only here to hate on everything switch related and white knight PlayStation.

User Info: ElectricMole

ElectricMole
3 months ago#117
lol

The title already screams fake. Reloaded? This isn’t a Die Hard movie
https://www.twitter.com/E1ectricMo1e
https://archiverse.guide/users/e1ectr1cmo1e

Shinobi120
3 months ago#118
kanzagi321 posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
Roziel posted...

Yeah, seriously. I hate that the switch board is filled with a bunch of posters that are obviously only here to hate on everything switch related and white knight PlayStation.

You see this s***ty topic created by Tales here?

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/77279628

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

User Info: DracoUltimus

DracoUltimus
3 months ago#119
StillPainting posted...
metroidman18 posted...
"RUMOR: Metroid Prime 4 trailer and Prime Trilogy Switch confirmed for the Game Awards. Lots of evidence!"

I'm also pretty sure Mystic's the guy who said Isaac and Chorus Kids were playable in Ultimate (Geno too iirc, but I could be wrong on that)
Ardainian Soldiers, 12/1/17 - 1/19/18. "Don't forget me!"
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. RUMOR: Persona 5 RELOADED heading to Switch in 2019
  • Topic Archived