• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. RUMOR: Persona 5 RELOADED heading to Switch in 2019

User Info: NeoMonk

NeoMonk
1 week ago#1
https://nintendosoup.com/rumor-persona-5-coming-to-nintendo-switch-in-2019/

Following the reveal of Joker for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, a new rumor about Persona 5 has surfaced.
MysticDistance, a translator and secondary writer for Persona Central, KHInsider, and many other websites, claims they have been told Persona 5 is heading to Nintendo Switch in 2019. MysticDistance says multiple sources have provided them “rather damning” evidence that the game is coming to Nintendo Switch in 2019. They also state they have took “great caution” in sharing this rumor with the public.

We’ve also learned that Persona 5 will be announced the day Joker becomes playable in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. The updated version will have a new title and “contain adjustments to the game, additional aspects to the scenario, amongst other wanted additions”. A Switch port has been seriously considered since mid 2017, claims MysticDistance.

MysticDistance added that they are aware of Persona 5’s new title on Switch and its launch window, but couldn’t share that information at this point.
Given that MysticDistance is a longtime veteran in the industry, their words shouldn’t be taken too lightly. Still, we will mark this as a rumor until Atlus officially comments on the matter.

There you go folks, Some people will tell you the game is not coming to Switch. Others will tell you that it is.
All I can say is that wait until an official announcement but whatever the case is, it's looking more likely than ever.
"Our job is to moderate bad behavior not stop "trolls" from doing their thing." -Gamefaqs Moderator

User Info: Maverick_Reznor

Maverick_Reznor
1 week ago#2
I wouldn't doubt it at this point.
I also can't wait to see @TalesRevenant having a meltdown.
Killing Backlog: Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD & Dragon Quest XI

User Info: NintendoGamer83

NintendoGamer83
1 week ago#3
Maverick_Reznor posted...

Lol
List of words considered flaming when used against Sony fans: Drone,Pony,Troll,Fanboy,Toxic.
List of words considered flaming when used against Nintendo fans:

User Info: HeartOfValor

HeartOfValor
1 week ago#4
This would be pretty incredible news to be honest. I haven't played persona since 4.

User Info: Young-Link

Young-Link
1 week ago#5
RUMORS : dont believe them

User Info: DynoStretch

DynoStretch
1 week ago#6
Well, if this turns out to be true, I'll be happy I didn't get around to buying P5 for the PS3.
"Sony and MS both gave us good systems last generation so their greed is justified." ~ xF0x
Switch Friend Code - SW-7742-3950-7408

User Info: LawnMowerBob

LawnMowerBob
1 week ago#7

lol
Entitled: A word used by fanboys when they can't respond to valid criticism.

User Info: Starwars4J

Starwars4J
1 week ago#8

lmao
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade

User Info: yourDaddie

yourDaddie
1 week ago#9
This would be great switch fans will be able to play this masterpice
I am your father

User Info: NintendoGamer83

NintendoGamer83
1 week ago#10
yourDaddie posted...
This would be great switch fans will be able to play this masterpice

Yup.

Because we aren't allowed to own multiple systems.
Right?
List of words considered flaming when used against Sony fans: Drone,Pony,Troll,Fanboy,Toxic.
List of words considered flaming when used against Nintendo fans:
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. RUMOR: Persona 5 RELOADED heading to Switch in 2019
  • Topic Archived