• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. are you ok with the price of nintendo switch online?

User Info: YFJ

YFJ
3 months ago#51
$4.38 for a full year subscription? That's a total steal for everything the service has to offer, but I agree that online play should be free.
YoshiFlutterJump

User Info: elephvant

elephvant
3 months ago#52
The price is fine. The problem is the service is s***. If they were actually operating a proper - even barebones - online service, I don't think anyone would mind paying $20, but they're currently not offering anything of any worth beyond the ability to get online.
Currently Playing: Black Bird, Shikhondo, Horizon Chase Turbo

User Info: Jimmys

Jimmys
3 months ago#53
FlameAbsol posted...
PSN = $60
XBL = $60
NSO = $20

And you said 'it's too much', you self-entitled spoiled selfish brats who can't get their ways with their ocean of salty tears.

All of them are too much, they should all be free.
>-\_(o~o)_/-<

User Info: NintendoGamer83

NintendoGamer83
3 months ago#54
No.
For $20 we should be ENTITLED to servers for EVERY game.
80% off sales every week.
3+ $60 free every month.

Because ENTITLEMENT!
List of words considered flaming when used against Sony fans: Drone,Pony,Troll,Fanboy,Toxic.
List of words considered flaming when used against Nintendo fans:

User Info: TrashPandaJedi

TrashPandaJedi
3 months ago#55
They clearly not going to improve online so paying 20 bucks just use it seems silly.
http://i.imgur.com/mLhEeaZ.gifv
Death Road to Canada = 10/10

User Info: NintendoLover25

NintendoLover25
3 months ago#56
Yes, it only takes 4 NES games per year to match the VC price, good enough for me.

User Info: kumorixLoveless

kumorixLoveless
3 months ago#57
Nope.

Jimmys posted...
FlameAbsol posted...
PSN = $60
XBL = $60
NSO = $20

And you said 'it's too much', you self-entitled spoiled selfish brats who can't get their ways with their ocean of salty tears.

All of them are too much, they should all be free.
If you don't agree with my opinion or i don't like your opinion, you're s troll. -Literally everyone in Gamefaqs
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. are you ok with the price of nintendo switch online?
  • Topic Archived