• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Super Mario Galaxy 3 or Super Mario Odyessy 2?

User Info: tr1bes

tr1bes
1 month ago#81
Cool, another stupid poll questions.

I love poll question.

I choose. I hate poll question.
Good to be a gamer.

User Info: KingFireCloud

KingFireCloud
1 month ago#82
@Zeveria.

Wow I feel stupid. Your account IS the same as Darkest-Lord. You just got a name change. You are no alt 😅😅

I know because I went back to some old topics where I KNOW Darkest Lord posted in but the Zeveria name showed up. On the bright side at least you have someone who can recognise your style.

One of your old posts I saw complained that Odyssey, Galaxy and 3D World to a lesser extent don’t have “Mario music”. Really is that your complaint with those games’ soundtracks? Seems kinda petty to me especially since Odyssey is SUPPOSED to have very distinct music from the other games. It’s most likely the reason why they switched composers too.

User Info: Egnaro19

Egnaro19
1 month ago#83
tr1bes posted...
Cool, another stupid poll questions.

I love poll question.

I choose. I hate poll question.

That is literally like 60% of polls on GF though... Probably more

User Info: GrooseKirby

GrooseKirby
1 month ago#84
Both

They each have certain things I'd like to see more of.
Official Jack Atlas of the Nintendo Switch Board. Watch Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's
Bandana Dee is now Bandana Dead. Type f in the chat to pay respects.

User Info: rubbercar

rubbercar
1 month ago#85
Odyssey 2 Electric Broodaloo

User Info: ckross144

ckross144
1 month ago#86
Ideally both but I'd like to see Galaxy 3 next just to swap off between collectathon and platform centric games.
As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero
3DS FC 3093-7602-1839

User Info: KingFireCloud

KingFireCloud
1 month ago#87
Bump

Aww. Is @Zeveria not interested in this topic anymore? 😢😢

User Info: ilfait

ilfait
1 month ago#88
KingFireCloud posted...
Bump

Maybe Darkest-Lord will take his place.

User Info: shadowbug

shadowbug
1 month ago#89
ilfait posted...
Swickman81 posted...
Zeveria posted...
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP

there is so much wrong with this it is not even funny.

His Zelda ranking is obscene, but a lot of his 3D Mario opinions are magnificent.

Lol no. His 3D Mario opinions are worse.

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
1 month ago#90
KingFireCloud posted...
One of your old posts I saw complained that Odyssey, Galaxy and 3D World to a lesser extent don’t have “Mario music”. Really is that your complaint with those games’ soundtracks? Seems kinda petty to me especially since Odyssey is SUPPOSED to have very distinct music from the other games. It’s most likely the reason why they switched composers too.

*shrug* It's not the biggest deal in the world, it just didn't leave the same impact as the other Mario soundtracks. I can remember the main theme of Galaxy, a couple from New Donk City, and that's it. Personally I miss a lot of the tracks before Nintendo started using orchestra. They weren't good in spite of being being MIDI, they were good because they were MIDI and had better tunes that matched the gameplay.

KingFireCloud posted...
Bump

Nah. Just Smash. And finals. I get a notification at like...2:00 AM and say "Eh too tired. I'll respond tomorrow" ...And then forget. XD
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Super Mario Galaxy 3 or Super Mario Odyessy 2?
  • Topic Archived