• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. I didn't buy a switch just to play ports

User Info: Dragonage2ftw

Dragonage2ftw
3 months ago#121
KirbyFreak101 posted...
Smash Bros is NOT a port. Anyone who thinks that needs to seek therapy and get on some kind of medication.
Official Yu Narukami, Incineroar, Parasoul, Sombra, Black Widow, RE5 Jill, Kaede Akamatsu, Kamala Khan, Rehgar, Orisa, R.Mika, 2B, and Power Girl everywhere.

User Info: Kyrylo

Kyrylo
3 months ago#122
Dragonage2ftw posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Sorry, TC. If you expected anything but showelware and lazy ports, your hope was nigh. Nintendo dev team jumping from joy, just because they managed to finish DLC in time (all while all other devs do it without trouble), so don't expect steady income of big games.

Fantastic trolling, laddie.

@Kyrylo

by nbig games, I mean big games, not reskinned for 100th time showelware like Smash, Party or whatever mario stuff the put. They should make more games like Metroid and less of what people expect from them.
I needed to get to my unhappy place.

User Info: OmegaPillow

OmegaPillow
3 months ago#123
Super ultimate smash port proves t.c is right , my switch collecting so much dust right now
Psn: An_Axe_Murderer 360: An Axe Murd3r3r 3ds friend code: 3583 4500 8225 plz add me

User Info: characterz3ro

characterz3ro
3 months ago#124
Dragonage2ftw posted...
characterz3ro posted...
So a bunch of sequels.

And?

The game industry, and entertainment in today's world in general, is mostly sequels.

@characterz3ro

You see the problem then?
...but it's only the beta!!!

User Info: deadlyaces777

deadlyaces777
3 months ago#125
Cant spell portability without port. GG no re.
3ds FC: 3282-3131-5762
Name: Rare Eyes

User Info: anon_fire

anon_fire
3 months ago#126
The word 'Port' these days just lost all meaning.

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
3 months ago#127
LOL, look at all the anger stemming from someone doing nothing more than asking about games that aren’t ports.

Truth hurts kids, sorry.

User Info: ChaosReich

ChaosReich
3 months ago#128
raphaelz posted...
ChaosReich posted...
Gogo726 posted...
xxdark91xx posted...
Breath of the wild is a port

Red Dead Redemption 2 is a PS4 port.

Wait what?

Under the same anal definition that calls BOTW a port, RDR2 (and a big chunk of multiplatform games) also count as ports since most of them are developed using the most powerful console (XONE) or PC then they are downgraded to PS4 (and in some rare cases for the Switch).

If someone is so anal with technicalities that they're calling BOTW a port (it is not), then they must also admit that RDR2 is a XONE game with a PS4 port and that AC: Odyssey is a PC game with PS4/XONE ports.

I get where you are coming from
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. I didn't buy a switch just to play ports
  • Topic Archived