• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Could XC2 become rare or hard to obtain soon?

User Info: cymanx

cymanx
3 weeks ago#1
Topic
vr6exyvr6exy wants to connect his PS4 to his mobile hot spot.

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
3 weeks ago#2
...no?
3.5 lbs of Sour Patch Kids makes one Sour Patch Child.
Bisexual and proud

User Info: Pishkaposh

Pishkaposh
3 weeks ago#3
Assuming Nintendo never takes it off the e-shop, no. Physical copies might become harder to obtain down the line though.
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/d0r0 (18+ stream); Archives: http://www.twitch.tv/d0r0/profile
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ZNtRNWm7X-YoKs0iToV_Q

User Info: GuitaristMatt

GuitaristMatt
3 weeks ago#4
Xcom 2 is on switch??? Yeah that sounds rare!!

I know
PC | PS4 | Vita | PS3 | PSP | PS2 | PS1 | NS | Wii U | New 3DS | Wii | DS lite | GCN + GBP | GBA SP | GBA | GBC | SNES | GB | NES | 360

User Info: Arcanine2009

Arcanine2009
3 weeks ago#5
Tornado golden country physical yes
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.

User Info: Megatonez

Megatonez
3 weeks ago#6
The main game no, the expansion possibly. They will be available digitally though.
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." Carl Sagan
FC: 3196-5520-3185, IGN: Kokichi TSV: 2259, 2704, 3761

User Info: mattskirble92

mattskirble92
3 weeks ago#7
No it sold really well meaning there is a lot of copies in the wild. Not to mention I see new copies everywhere still unlike the 1st XC game that was only rare because it was a gamestop exclusive so it had a very low print run and it was released really late in the Wii's life cycle. Good question none the less though. But I also agree with @Megatonez that the physical copy of the DLC will might become uncommon or hard to find.

User Info: TowerBooks3192

TowerBooks3192
3 weeks ago#8
XC2, not so much I guess but Torna will definitely be rare down the line. I double dipped on the physical solely for that reason.

User Info: GreatAegis

GreatAegis
3 weeks ago#9
TowerBooks3192 posted...
XC2, not so much I guess but Torna will definitely be rare down the line. I double dipped on the physical solely for that reason.

Same here.

Eventually Xenoblade 2 will become rare in a decade or few as prints stop and people lose or damage the games etc. Bought Torna physical edition for collection purposes only and won't ever be selling it.
Xenoblade 2 - NieR Automata - Dragon Quest XI > Best JRPGs of the generation

User Info: Apalachicola

Apalachicola
3 weeks ago#10
Oy vey. It isn’t even a very good game.....
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Could XC2 become rare or hard to obtain soon?
  • Topic Archived