• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. I don't understand why Senran Kagura Burst Renewal isn't coming to Switch.

User Info: LinkofEvil

LinkofEvil
1 month ago#21
S*** Otaku pandering hentai games only good for R34 not coming to the Nintendo Switch? Isn't that a good thing?

User Info: DarkHalf91

DarkHalf91
1 month ago#22
MonoNopon posted...
MushroomMuncher posted...
Because the creator doesn't see the Switch as an actual portable system.

He literally said he'd prefer a Vita 2, no joke

So, his basically a Playstation fanboy then? Puts gimmicky Senran Kagura tech demos on the Switch but the actual mainline series on Playstation.

Are you forgetting that Senran Kagura started out on the 3DS? Brust Renewal is a remake of said 3DS game so it needs to be on Switch. I like the series so I will buy it on either system though.

If Nintendo released it uncensored while Sony censored it I would go with the Nintendo version as long as it had the same physical limited edition release.

User Info: NintendoGamer83

NintendoGamer83
1 month ago#23
SyCo_VeNoM posted...
Lets hear the SONY DOESN'T CENSOR things line from someone now, or I bet someone will say they do it to make it better... So many times have people on the Wii U board claimed Nintendo was king of censoring things even though SONY censored a pile of games on the PS3, but the 2 are held to different standards SONY it's okay Nintendo it is vile, and evil. Honestly the mindset reminds me of the political bias around the world the political party backed by the media no matter what they do is lauded as great, and even if the party the media despises does the same exact thing they are crucified.

Its a cult of personality.
List of words considered flaming when used against Sony fans: Drone,Pony,Troll,Fanboy,Toxic.
List of words considered flaming when used against Nintendo fans:

User Info: Trivio

Trivio
1 month ago#24
You can see the weird, sad, perverted freaks you would normally avoid in real life in this topic.
" Don't be afraid to ask him the tough questions. When he doesn't know the awnser he will just pretend he didn't hear you. "

User Info: DarkHalf91

DarkHalf91
1 month ago#25
Trivio posted...
You can see the weird, sad, perverted freaks you would normally avoid in real life in this topic.

Oh no people like some pervy things they need to go. Meanwhile it is ok for people to play a game like GTA V where you can pretty much see characters actually f***ing hookers as well as able to commit a mass shooting while in first person mode.

Get over yourself already.

User Info: Marcster1994

Marcster1994
1 month ago#26
I bet it’s development right now, many third party devs were cautious about Switch sales in the beginning. With Reflecselling much more than expected, I’m sure they started development right away.
Switch: SW-7617-7348-9391 ~ NNID: MarcsterS
PSN: Marcster1994 ~ Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/HystericalGhost

User Info: Yomigaeru

Yomigaeru
1 month ago#27
Trivio posted...

...and yet you specifically entered this topic, which you could have avoid even more easily. To what end?

User Info: DavCube

DavCube
1 month ago#28
Trivio posted...

And yet you're still here.
http://backloggery.com/davcube

User Info: Dean_O_Wincshtr

Dean_O_Wincshtr
1 month ago#29
BlueDsc posted...
Alexmo posted...
I honestly don't really think it's portable as well due to it's abysmal battery life

I always see people say that, but the Switch's estimated battery life is pretty much the same as the Vita and 3DS's estimations, so why does it always get picked on for it?

lol have you tested it? I can play FFX on the vita for 3-4 hrs, the switch dies in 2 hrs and a half playing Breath of the wild, 3DS takes almost 4 hrs playing pokemon US/UM.

User Info: Megaman Omega

Megaman Omega
1 month ago#30
Yomigaeru posted...
Trivio posted...

...and yet you specifically entered this topic, which you could have avoid even more easily. To what end?

To land on my ignore list, that's what. Goodbye, Trivio.
"The Switch couldn't handle DooM." - slyman19
"Wolfenstein coming to the Switch? 0% chance." - slyman19
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. I don't understand why Senran Kagura Burst Renewal isn't coming to Switch.
  • Topic Archived