• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Worst 3D Mario?

User Info: rpeopler

rpeopler
2 months ago#1
Which is the worst 3D Mario? - Results (500 votes)
Super Mario 64
9.8% (49 votes)
Super Mario Sunshine
37.8% (189 votes)
Super Mario Galaxy
7.4% (37 votes)
Super Mario Galaxy 2
9% (45 votes)
Super Mario 3D World
25.6% (128 votes)
Super Mario Odyssey
10.4% (52 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Didn't include 3D Land because that's basically the fruit hanging from the tree.

User Info: DrRM

DrRM
2 months ago#2
rpeopler posted...
Didn't include 3D Land because that's basically the fruit hanging from the tree.

so is 3D world and I like them both :/
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
2 months ago#3
3D Land is one the best Mario games, period. Don't @ me.

Voted Sunshine because it's the worst Mario game, period.
"Why must it always be pandemonium?!"

User Info: dantheengineer

dantheengineer
2 months ago#4
The worst 3D Marios are still great games... but I went with Galaxy 2 just because it didn't bring anything different and I got bored of it.
I used to play Battletoads on a 2" B&W TV w/ no sound & a half broken controller in 10' of snow uphill both ways! You kids don't know what hard is!

User Info: Smackems

Smackems
2 months ago#5
I really didn't like Sunshine much at all. I know, edgy and controversial.
Common sense is the most uncommon thing in the world-some dude.

User Info: freedumbdclxvi

freedumbdclxvi
2 months ago#6
Wouldn’t use the term worst, but 64. Love it but I feel each one after it was an improvement.
3DS FC: 0490-7858-5102/NS FC: SW-6739-0520-9699/PSN: freedumbdclxvi/Go:9267 2163 5632

User Info: orbasm

orbasm
2 months ago#7
Galaxy is over-rated and the camera is terrible, I hated the angles of it. If it had modern twinstick controls and the camera wasn't jarring, might've been fun.
Listen to my band MALFAKTOR and my solo project ORBASM, we're on YouTube, Amazon, iTunes and BandCamp!

User Info: SyCo_VeNoM

SyCo_VeNoM
2 months ago#8
Went with Galaxy 2 as IMO it is the least memorable Mario game made. I actually forgot it existed, and when someone mentioned it on the Wii U board I was like I MISSED A MARIO GAME went looked saw I had it, popped it in, and I had a 100% save on my system... It is really amazing though as I've not forgotten about any other game(when mentioned) no matter how bland, or bad they were.
AstralFrost: What part is unique about the Wii U thats actually positive? The underpowered console? The direct ipad ripoff controller? The slew of platformers?

User Info: Usabell

Usabell
2 months ago#9
Sunshine, because it's the only unfinished and rushed one. Not even up for discussion.
Consoles shouldn't be about 480p, 720p, 1080p or the prettiest slideshow.
They're about a magical box that outputs wonderful streams of 60 images per second.

User Info: Starwars4J

Starwars4J
2 months ago#10
Sunshine by a large margin
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Worst 3D Mario?
  • Topic Archived