• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Recently found out that I have cancer: It's time to game.

User Info: THEGODDAMNBATMA

THEGODDAMNBATMA
2 months ago#1
With the release of the Nintendo Switch, there's no better way to spend chemo therapy then doing some gaming!

User Info: tobydammit

tobydammit
2 months ago#2
Sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Good luck with your treatment!

User Info: bbivens

bbivens
2 months ago#3
I am sorry to hear that... It is a good time for gaming on the go... I was playing fortnite matches at the airport last month... Really cool. I will pray for you and your situation. If you want to let me know any specifics and how to pray, feel free to shoot me an IM.
Salty & Lit : Matthew 5:13
friend code SW-7237-8679-1684 - user name varies based on my mood...

THEGODDAMNBATMA
2 months ago#4
bbivens posted...
I am sorry to hear that... It is a good time for gaming on the go... I was playing fortnite matches at the airport last month... Really cool. I will pray for you and your situation. If you want to let me know any specifics and how to pray, feel free to shoot me an IM.

Thank you, just pray for God to wrap his white light and wings of protection around me <3 I'm going to pull through this.

User Info: Chilly0123

Chilly0123
2 months ago#5
Get well soon, and game on!
Switch FC: 6749-4573-6683 | Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/chilly01234/

User Info: InfamouslyNyce

InfamouslyNyce
2 months ago#6
It's sad to hear that, but I will say that you've got this!

Play on, Playa!

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
2 months ago#7
No day but today, buddy! It's a shame we need "life" to remind us of that from time to time... best of luck with your treatment TC, and happy gaming.
"I'm so pathetic, my only joy is getting the last reply in, even if it doesn't make sense, or have any effect!" -- a keyboard warrior you may know!

User Info: ZanderKaboose

ZanderKaboose
2 months ago#8
Best of luck! I don't know what type of gamer you are or what games you enjoy, but you MUST survive to play Kingdom Hearts III. Or Shenmue 3. Definitely Smash Bros. Or maybe the eventual resurgence of Duke Nukem again!

You know what? I don't have to worry. You will be there to chastise me on my gaming tastes and shallow thought filled GFaqs posts. I just know it!
See my opinion is superior because I refuted your statement without actually arguing anything. ~JDM_Jev

THEGODDAMNBATMA
2 months ago#9
ZanderKaboose posted...
you MUST survive to play Kingdom Hearts III.

Don't worry, my doctors are already talking about my survival over the next year. I'll be able to do all the things I want to do like Smash Ultimate, Kingdom Hearts 3, Avengers 4, and Toy Story 4.

User Info: ZanderKaboose

ZanderKaboose
2 months ago#10
That is good to read!
See my opinion is superior because I refuted your statement without actually arguing anything. ~JDM_Jev
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Recently found out that I have cancer: It's time to game.
  • Topic Archived