• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. The Mario Party Joycon bundle is actually a good deal

User Info: T3H_1337_N1NJ4

T3H_1337_N1NJ4
2 months ago#1
Of course, that is assuming that the game doesn't suck.

https://www.amazon.de/Super-Mario-Party-Joy-Con-Set/dp/B07GR6PXBW/

100€. For refence, the Joycon alone is 70€. So you're getting around a 50% discount in the game.

(I assume it's the same for you Americans)

PS - You can use the 30€ you save to buy the online subscription and still have 10€ left.
To err is human, but to really screw things up you need a computer!
https://userstyles.org/styles/88555/gamefaqs-tweaks Tweaks for a better looking Gamefaqs.

User Info: AncientRomeBC

AncientRomeBC
2 months ago#2
The fact that the bundle isn't launching at the same time as the game is f***ing stupid
Nintendo Switch = 2920-6179-2315
Ancient Astronaut Theorist

User Info: Atarigamer

Atarigamer
2 months ago#3
AncientRomeBC posted...
The fact that the bundle isn't launching at the same time as the game is f***ing stupid

Nintendo seem to be excelling themselves at making stupid decisions recently.

(I was planning to pick this up day 1, however no pro controller support was the deal breaker for my family as we have 4 of them and only 2 joycons)
Currently playing:-
PS4 - F1 2018 | Switch - Mame! | ZX Spectrum - Cyclone/Jetpac/Penetrator/Minder

User Info: GuitaristMatt

GuitaristMatt
2 months ago#4
AncientRomeBC posted...

For reference game October 5th and bundle is November 23rd.

Over a month out is stupid
PC | PS4 | Vita | PS3 | PSP | PS2 | PS1 | NS | Wii U | New 3DS | Wii | DS lite | GCN + GBP | GBA SP | GBA | GBC | SNES | GB | NES | 360

T3H_1337_N1NJ4
2 months ago#5
GuitaristMatt posted...
AncientRomeBC posted...

Oh is that so? I missed that. Gonna pre-order it then. I was afraid to pre-order as I really wanted to know the reviews before buying. This way I can cancel after if need be.
https://userstyles.org/styles/88555/gamefaqs-tweaks Tweaks for a better looking Gamefaqs.

User Info: Pink_a_Dink

Pink_a_Dink
2 months ago#6
I can't even seem to find that bundle in the American store which is a bummer. Unless I'm a blind moron. But yeah the difference in release dates is a little outrageous.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grtEt0Cudt8
Screw PS4, XB1, and Wii U. Gamesphere is where it's at. Its spherical! SPHERICAL!!!

GuitaristMatt
2 months ago#7
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
GuitaristMatt posted...
AncientRomeBC posted...

Oh is that so? I missed that. Gonna pre-order it then. I was afraid to pre-order as I really wanted to know the reviews before buying. This way I can cancel after if need be.

They could always release it early. I've seen it happen.
PC | PS4 | Vita | PS3 | PSP | PS2 | PS1 | NS | Wii U | New 3DS | Wii | DS lite | GCN + GBP | GBA SP | GBA | GBC | SNES | GB | NES | 360

User Info: BloodPuppetX

BloodPuppetX
2 months ago#8
Pink_a_Dink posted...
I can't even seem to find that bundle in the American store which is a bummer. Unless I'm a blind moron. But yeah the difference in release dates is a little outrageous.

I couldn't find it either.
Oh? Who are you, Mr. Bunny? This world is like the real world, but evil has twisted it.

GuitaristMatt
2 months ago#9
BloodPuppetX posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

Europe gets all the cool deals.
In America there is a joycon bundle but it's just 4 joycons for the price of like 3 and no game

T3H_1337_N1NJ4
2 months ago#10
GuitaristMatt posted...
BloodPuppetX posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

Europe gets all the cool deals.
In America there is a joycon bundle but it's just 4 joycons for the price of like 3 and no game

Oh. I thought this was universal. Well.... It's region free!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. The Mario Party Joycon bundle is actually a good deal
  • Topic Archived