• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Silver lining, in just a couple of days, the online service whining will die out

User Info: Alacrity

Alacrity
2 months ago#1
Online will come, whining will peak on the day of release and the following day, then it will be in the past and the whining will completely stop. That's the silver lining to all of this. Atleast i hope so, i can't imagine seeing 10 posts about the online on the front page every day for the next 5 years

User Info: PS4Warrior

PS4Warrior
2 months ago#2
People will still complain about it.
PS4 - Because it was the next gen console i was the most interested in.
Warrior - Because i usually pick the Warrior class in MMORPGs when i played them.

User Info: Judgment100

Judgment100
2 months ago#3
PS4Warrior posted...
Everything must justify its existence before the judgment seat of Reason, or give up existence. -Friedrich Engels

User Info: WoIverine

WoIverine
2 months ago#4
Judgment100 posted...
PS4Warrior posted...
SNIKT!

User Info: Atarigamer

Atarigamer
2 months ago#5
I'm sure your complaining about their complaining will really help.
Currently playing:-
PS4 - F1 2018 | Switch - Mame! | ZX Spectrum - Cyclone/Jetpac/Penetrator/Minder

User Info: LordClyde

LordClyde
2 months ago#6
Nah, people will instead whine about how there are 10 minute wait times for starting 3 minute matches in Splatoon 2.

User Info: The_shoemaker

The_shoemaker
2 months ago#7
I'd say expect two weeks of peak whining, and then good uptake whenever a big online game launches.

User Info: readyToROLL

readyToROLL
2 months ago#8
I expect a lot of "It's a new service give it time" reassurance topics in the near future.

User Info: RasterGraphic

RasterGraphic
2 months ago#9
People will continue to complain until the service is vastly improved.

People complained about it in the past, despite several posters trying to rewrite history and argue otherwise. It was free then. Now as a paid service, people will feel entitled to get their moneys worth. It's not going to go away, it might get quieter but it will always be there.
"Well, thanks to the Internet, I'm now bored with sex."
- Philip J. Fry
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Silver lining, in just a couple of days, the online service whining will die out
  • Topic Archived