• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. If you don't like Nintendo and/or the Switch, why are you here?

User Info: FunkyKong84

FunkyKong84
3 months ago#71
I like Nintendo, but not their policies and attitude to specific issues
I like the Switch as a concept, but I hate its cheap material, terrible buttons and expensive peripherals. I ain't buying one till they solve these issues
Posted with GameRaven 3.5.1

User Info: NDSVIP

NDSVIP
3 months ago#72
DUBTuner posted...
NDSVIP posted...
Matelite posted...
I like the Switch but realize that it's not perfect. Despite these imperfections, it's my #1 console I've played for the past 18 months or so.

Lol the switch wasnt even out for that long

Been out for 17 months, hence the "or so".

Might as well have said since launch
split screen multiplayer isn't a valid reason switch is a more console hybrid than PSP go because ANYONE can code it in PSP go - cyber akuma zero

User Info: DUBTuner

DUBTuner
3 months ago#73
NDSVIP posted...
DUBTuner posted...
NDSVIP posted...
Matelite posted...
I like the Switch but realize that it's not perfect. Despite these imperfections, it's my #1 console I've played for the past 18 months or so.

Lol the switch wasnt even out for that long

Been out for 17 months, hence the "or so".

Might as well have said since launch

Actually, yeah that would make sense.

User Info: Em_Jay_Dee

Em_Jay_Dee
3 months ago#74
jsb0714 posted...
Denizen_Of_Dark posted...
How butthurt do u gotta be to not be able to understand that u can like or be a fan o somethin but dislike some actions. It's dumb to blindly agree wit everythin jus cuz u like somethin

Don't give us that bulls***. Anything Nintendo does causes these boards to be flooded by trolls regurgitating the topics over and over again. Don't tell me they're "fans" when Nintendo apparently can't do anything right.

Pretty much this. I'm not sure positive posts about Nintendo even exist on this board. It's either negative, complaining or arguing.

FYI the switch reddit sub has a lot of great discussions. Even the "complaining" posts are not malicious.

User Info: DarkDemon373

DarkDemon373
3 months ago#75
Em_Jay_Dee posted...
jsb0714 posted...
How butthurt do u gotta be to not be able to understand that u can like or be a fan o somethin but dislike some actions. It's dumb to blindly agree wit everythin jus cuz u like somethin

Don't give us that bulls***. Anything Nintendo does causes these boards to be flooded by trolls regurgitating the topics over and over again. Don't tell me they're "fans" when Nintendo apparently can't do anything right.

Pretty much this. I'm not sure positive posts about Nintendo even exist on this board. It's either negative, complaining or arguing.

FYI the switch reddit sub has a lot of great discussions. Even the "complaining" posts are not malicious.

It's definitely more friendly and upbeat and less troll-y but has the trade off of anything not somewhat in the group think being completely trashed. I like it better then gamefaqs by far though.

User Info: TheBest69

TheBest69
3 months ago#76
You mean you don't like people saying something negative about the Switch? I own a Switch, that's why I'm here. But owning a Switch doesn't mean I should ignore all the s***ty things Nintendo did and still does (like holding cloud saves ransom without a free solution, really customer orientated.)

But seeing this "poll" really isn't surprising to me. The Switch Board is probably THE worst board on GameFAQs, where 98% of the sites alts are located. It's unbelievable how much chaos and trolling there is here.

User Info: Fierywater

Fierywater
3 months ago#77

User Info: DUBTuner

DUBTuner
3 months ago#78
Fierywater posted...

jsb0714 posted...

User Info: NintendoGamer83

NintendoGamer83
3 months ago#79
Makes me wonder.
They spend their days here bashing the system and anyone that dares like it...
"Name calling is not allowed at all." - Mods that allow name calling...
Pony is classed as flaming. Drone isn't. Double standard confirmed.

User Info: Judgment100

Judgment100
3 months ago#80
Em_Jay_Dee posted...

DarkDemon373 posted...
It's definitely more friendly and upbeat and less troll-y but has the trade off of anything not somewhat in the group think being completely trashed. I like it better then gamefaqs by far though.

I stopped bothering with /r/NintendoSwitch after getting downvoted numerous times for expressing very reasonably worded points.

They're more 'positive' than here, but they're also way more mob-mentality because they can easily censor dissenting opinions by downvoting until they get hidden.

TheBest69 posted...
But owning a Switch doesn't mean I should ignore all the s***ty things Nintendo did and still does (like holding cloud saves ransom without a free solution, really customer orientated.)

f***in' pisses me off that I can't back up my saves on my PC or something. It's a portable. It has a substantially higher chance of breaking or being stolen than any of my other consoles. And if that happens, everything is just gone, forever.

TheBest69 posted...
The Switch Board is probably THE worst board on GameFAQs, where 98% of the sites alts are located.

Now that's an exaggeration.
One more time, rewind. I'll find another way back here.
Be the good you want to see.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. If you don't like Nintendo and/or the Switch, why are you here?
  • Topic Archived