• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Doom Eternal coming to Switch

User Info: Fairgaming9

Fairgaming9
3 months ago#141
_Dog posted...
@Zeboorcus posted...
HeartOfValor posted...
B-but Switch doesn't get AAA games?

It doesn’t. Doom is an FPS, severely dumber down for Switc. Fighting games are also scalable. You can’t run AAA open world or massive games on this system. Proofs in point: Not a single one yet on this system aside a Wii U game and a port of Skyrim.

No current gen AAA open world game or big massive games.

FPS and fighting games are not all genres of games. That’s all it seems to get because that’s all it can run. Lol

</moving goalposts>
</damage control>

SO why isn't far cry 5 on Switch??? Why isn't RDR 2 being developed for switch???

User Info: Fairgaming9

Fairgaming9
3 months ago#142
if doom eternal is not 1080p 60fps locked in portable mode its not worth playing

User Info: TrashPandaJedi

TrashPandaJedi
3 months ago#143
The way i see this its great for people who dont have other gaming systems apart Switch. However i couldnt imagine someone buying it for Switch if they have PS4 or X1 or PC
http://i.imgur.com/mLhEeaZ.gifv
Death Road to Canada = 10/10
(message deleted)

User Info: Moltres006

Moltres006
3 months ago#145
Fairgaming9 posted...
TrashPandaJedi posted...
The way i see this its great for people who dont have other gaming systems apart Switch. However i couldnt imagine someone buying it for Switch if they have PS4 or X1 or PC

If you only have a switch you are not a true gamer, just a filthy casual

Whne Note 9 and iPHone X takes off, all 3rd party devs will abandon the switch to make portable games on those

The existence of Monolith soft completely BTFOs your view on the switch. If nintendo was only trying to chase the casual market, dont you think they would've made monolith work on something more casual rather than doing xenoblade 2?
FC: 4055 7464 6271

User Info: kinggravy

kinggravy
3 months ago#146
Fairgaming9 posted...
TrashPandaJedi posted...

If you only have a switch you are not a true gamer, just a filthy casual

Whne Note 9 and iPHone X takes off, all 3rd party devs will abandon the switch to make portable games on those

Another provisional not long for this site.
FC: 2852-7398-0118

User Info: _Dog

_Dog
3 months ago#147
@Fairgaming9 posted...
_Dog posted...
@Zeboorcus posted...
HeartOfValor posted...
B-but Switch doesn't get AAA games?

It doesn’t. Doom is an FPS, severely dumber down for Switc. Fighting games are also scalable. You can’t run AAA open world or massive games on this system. Proofs in point: Not a single one yet on this system aside a Wii U game and a port of Skyrim.

No current gen AAA open world game or big massive games.

FPS and fighting games are not all genres of games. That’s all it seems to get because that’s all it can run. Lol

</moving goalposts>
</damage control>

SO why isn't far cry 5 on Switch??? Why isn't RDR 2 being developed for switch???

So what makes those AAA games and Doom Eternal not so?

Guess we'll never know since you've been suspended.
Corrin was a mistake.
Not changing sig until Ash wins a Pokemon league, becomes a Pokemon Master and/or ends his journey. Started 12/14/2016
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Doom Eternal coming to Switch
  • Topic Archived