• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Doom Eternal coming to Switch

User Info: readyToROLL

readyToROLL
8 months ago#11
Wow this is a great day. A Switch announcement for Eternal, and DOOM and Rage put on Gamepass.
(message deleted)

User Info: StephenYap3

StephenYap3
8 months ago#13
Cool. I'll take it on the Switch as long as it runs fairly well, if not perfect.
Bomberman deserves to be in Smash as a playable fighter. R.I.P. Miiverse 2012 - 2017. R.I.P. Miitomo 2016 - 2018.

User Info: PalebloodSeeker

PalebloodSeeker
8 months ago#14
HeartOfValor posted...
B-but Switch doesn't get AAA games?

Just be happy and don't try and start some argument with those people.
Favorite Series/Games: Bloodborne, Valkyria Chronicles, Ys, Trails in the Sky, Trails of Cold Steel, Persona, Devil May Cry

User Info: Joker13zz

Joker13zz
8 months ago#15
Holy s***. It's gonna join the ranks of Skyrim, Doom, and Wolfenstein 2 on my switch. Fantastic news. Now we just need official confirmation of Wolfenstein Youngblood which I'm willing to bet is also coming.
Want to see humanity at it's worst? Go online and read forums or comment pages!

User Info: Serp_BAE

Serp_BAE
8 months ago#16
I might not get the original DOOM now. so hyped for this!
Favourite Games: Pokemon BW2, Majoras Mask, Megaman X,
Switch FC: SW-4249-6267-3892, 3DS FC: 2294-8502-6226, Skull Kid for Smash! RIP Zero, 1993-2018.

User Info: iangeofries

iangeofries
8 months ago#17
Have no interest yet in gonna buy it. I have to reward the level of respect these guys give the switch.
System: Windows 10 Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD4H Intel 4770k 3.5gz 8GB Ram MSI GTX Geforce 770 OC 2GB 240GB Intel SSD 1TB WD HDD FC: 4098-8093-8179

User Info: DUBTuner

DUBTuner
8 months ago#18
Lmao new game is announced to Switch and in a matter of a couple of minutes the usual detractors are already here trying to downplay the whole thing. This board is hilarious.

User Info: DarkDemon373

DarkDemon373
8 months ago#19
DUBTuner posted...
Lmao new game is announced to Switch and in a matter of a couple of minutes the usual detractors are already here trying to downplay the whole thing. This board is hilarious.

"The ususal detractors"... so like 1 person? Ok. Lol most comments here are positive.

User Info: EffectAndCause

EffectAndCause
8 months ago#20
The first one was so amazing on Switch.
http://i.imgur.com/wMshiEN.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Doom Eternal coming to Switch
  • Topic Archived