• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. How smart is Bowser supposed to be?

User Info: Duncanwii

Duncanwii
3 months ago#1
He isn't Wily/Eggman level right? Ganondorf seems pretty intelligent, how smart is he though?
Pic of my gf and me: https://imgur.com/gallery/blAC3
King K. Rool supporter for Super Smash Brothers Ultimate.

User Info: Iokua

Iokua
3 months ago#2
He's consistently presented as average in intellect with his own ego and lack of foresight getting in the way.
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.

User Info: Gaming4dummies

Gaming4dummies
3 months ago#3
He’s a genius level villain.
He steals princesses, like, all day erry day.
Tell me the last time YOU kidnapped a princess?

Pfffft! That’s what I thought.
"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

User Info: Cyber Akuma Zero

Cyber Akuma Zero
3 months ago#4
He seems to be somewhere around average to below average. It's a bit hard to pin since he has a massive Ego which can make him look less intelligent than he likely really is since it makes his disregard potential threats.
"A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. On my desk I have a workstation." - William Faulkner
Gamertag in profile

User Info: xF0x

xF0x
3 months ago#5
He's probably more of a brawn than a brain, but at least he's not as dumb as modern Knuckles.
Everything will be fire.

User Info: uberking422

uberking422
3 months ago#6
Average-ish, though prone to some stupid mistakes due to his ego, temper, and impulsive nature.

User Info: Cyber Akuma Zero

Cyber Akuma Zero
3 months ago#7
xF0x posted...
He's probably more of a brawn than a brain, but at least he's not as dumb as modern Knuckles.

UGH, don't remind me of that. His design is bad enough, but did they have to make him literally too stupid to tell right from left as well?
"A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. On my desk I have a workstation." - William Faulkner
Gamertag in profile

User Info: Dark_guyver

Dark_guyver
3 months ago#8
xF0x posted...
He's probably more of a brawn than a brain

Yea, I just figured he bullies all his minions into building all those contraptions he uses, like the flying ships.

User Info: toadieman

toadieman
3 months ago#9
I think the real question is how unintelligent is peach.
Playing: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire / FC: 3411-6661-6625
Praise the Lord

User Info: BoganZ

BoganZ
3 months ago#10
He's not very bright. Bowser's Inside Story displays a lot of character from him and he is definitely more brawn over brain as xF0x said.

He's a really fun character in that game but he's made to look stupid several times like how he was tricked into eating too many deserts to the point where he was unable to move, and even got stuck in the floor lol.
Zelda + Xenoblade = Heaven
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. How smart is Bowser supposed to be?
  • Topic Archived