• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. just picked up a Switch for $42... It's a Korean version...

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
9 months ago#11
Is this a continuation of the kid who insisted he was buying Switch games for 30 HUF?
Steam: Tye Niweiner | XBL / PSN / EU NNID: Nifterific
US NNID & Nintendo Account - n00bsaib0t | EU Nintendo Account - n00b_saib0t

User Info: BanjoDude98

BanjoDude98
9 months ago#12
Well, it is the number of the universe
"The way you type reminds me of someone who would eat meat." - Retrowire commenting on himself
Please understand Mr. Iwata, you will be dearly missed

User Info: dunnyrega

dunnyrega
9 months ago#13
have anyone told TC yet that there is only one input on the system for cable? the USB-C is the only in from the outside, it doesn't have a specific way for an AC adapter, everything comes in trough USB.
PSN: Akiradeviruman
https://youtu.be/W3PFqMnqTbI https://www.twitch.tv/dunnyrega

User Info: bbivens

bbivens
9 months ago#14
dunnyrega posted...
have anyone told TC yet that there is only one input on the system for cable? the USB-C is the only in from the outside, it doesn't have a specific way for an AC adapter, everything comes in trough USB.

yes thanks, I just didn't know if the battery was different inside... I don't know much about foreign electronics. I know it will take a USB C, but didn't know until now that the US power cord will run it.
Salty & Lit : Matthew 5:13
friend code SW-7237-8679-1684 - user name varies based on my mood...

User Info: Foxfire15

Foxfire15
9 months ago#15
bbivens posted...
dunnyrega posted...

yes thanks, I just didn't know if the battery was different inside... I don't know much about foreign electronics. I know it will take a USB C, but didn't know until now that the US power cord will run it.

Yeah. It's best (and safer) to get the correct regional AC adapter for where you live. Those converters and inverters and what not are risky at best. The AC adapter converts the incoming AC to the same DC power regardless of country, but it's likely only got the guts to handle the AC for whatever country it was produced in. Such are the joys of not having standardized power infrastructure the world around.
It's not the fall that kills you, it's the rapid deceleration.....
*shoves next poster off a cliff*

User Info: TalesofLizalfos

TalesofLizalfos
9 months ago#16
Amazing you only paid $42 for it if it works. The switch is region free so playing u.s games should be fine.
"Enter the Amazing Guy" - Guy Cecil
"Karma is the best opening theme to a video game ever." -Me

User Info: kumorixLoveless

kumorixLoveless
9 months ago#17
That's a steal if it works. Good job
If you don't agree with my opinion or i don't like your opinion, you're s troll. -Literally everyone in Gamefaqs

User Info: metaphysician

metaphysician
9 months ago#18
I would seriously wonder whether it was stolen. That is an unbelievably low price, with an emphasis on "unbelievable".

User Info: 9Tailsfan

9Tailsfan
9 months ago#19
Holy s***! Nice! The Switch is region FREE. So just buy the Switch charger for $25.00. Factory reset to English and USA and you are good to go!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. just picked up a Switch for $42... It's a Korean version...
  • Topic Archived