• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Should i get the nintendo switch?

User Info: QualmanIsBack

QualmanIsBack
4 months ago#11
maxthunder30 posted...
I mean as much everyone love the nintendo switch including the fanboys, i am still reluctant to buy it. In my heart i love the design of it and it got some cool games like Bayonetta,Mario,Botw, Resident evil Revelations, mega man legacy collection,street fighter anniversary collection and many more but in my head there no 4k, no camera, no spotify, no twitch, no HBO GO, no hulu, and no Google.
Oh no what Should i do ?

If you like games, yes.
quazyqual

User Info: QualmanIsBack

QualmanIsBack
4 months ago#12
maxthunder30 posted...
metroidman18 posted...
Wait until the revision. The current ones are cracking left and right

What revision? What are you talking about?

He's trolling, no revision has been announced.
quazyqual

User Info: FoBiA

FoBiA
4 months ago#13
maxthunder30 posted...
Navarium posted...
Sounds like you’re after a smart phone more than a dedicated games console like the Switch.

I mean it is "on-the-go"

On-the-go doesn't equate to cellphone levels of on-the-go. The Switch is a WiFi only system, so you aren't going to be watching streaming services while out and about unless you have access to a wireless network.

The Switch is a gaming console, not a one stop entertainment unit.
"So who is FoBiA, really?" - CJayC

User Info: Deku_Warrior

Deku_Warrior
4 months ago#14
Well I definitely understand your hesitation when it comes to buying one. Personally speaking, I've had one for a year now and I really enjoy it. I bought it with BOTW, and that game alone lasted me many months until Mario Kart came out. Other than that I have Xenoverse 2, Hollow Knight, Mega Man Anniversary collection(1) and SteamWorld Dig 2...yeah I still need to get around to playing Odyssey. These were all games that I had never played before so for me it was worth it. For me, I never really look at my consoles for the other things that they can do other than playing games, however, given that it's 2018 and so many other devices can do this, I support where you're coming from.

That being said, if you want to hold off a bit until more titles get released or until a potential price drop that's understandable too, especially if you already have another console(or PC) that you can game on. I'm sure they'll do some sort of holiday bundle during the winter so maybe that'll be a good opportunity.
"I am extremely biased pro-Gray."-nerp_king

User Info: Blorfenburger

Blorfenburger
4 months ago#15
Hell yeah
I use inverted controls. Also I hate fandoms.
If you see a woman and you think she's thicc, she's probably not thicc. Come on boy you know what I'm all about.

User Info: metroidman18

metroidman18
4 months ago#16
QualmanIsBack posted...
maxthunder30 posted...
metroidman18 posted...
Wait until the revision. The current ones are cracking left and right

What revision? What are you talking about?

He's trolling, no revision has been announced.

so youre denying the fact that there are cracking issues and Nintendo has no plans to fix it?

pro tip: you dont need a "Switch pro" revision to fix issues like that
Porting a PS3 game to the Switch should not take longer than revamping the game's graphics and making it 60 FPS -MushroomMuncher
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Should i get the nintendo switch?
  • Topic Archived