Should i get the nintendo switch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Should i get the nintendo switch?

User Info: maxthunder30

maxthunder30
3 months ago#1
I mean as much everyone love the nintendo switch including the fanboys, i am still reluctant to buy it. In my heart i love the design of it and it got some cool games like Bayonetta,Mario,Botw, Resident evil Revelations, mega man legacy collection,street fighter anniversary collection and many more but in my head there no 4k, no camera, no spotify, no twitch, no HBO GO, no hulu, and no Google.
Oh no what Should i do ?

User Info: BlueDsc

BlueDsc
3 months ago#2
Do you want it? If yes, then get it.

If not, then don't get it.

User Info: PS4Warrior

PS4Warrior
3 months ago#3
Do you consider it worthwhile without the apps you mentioned? If you do then get it. If you don't then wait on it.
PS4 - Because it was the next gen console i was the most interested in.
Warrior - Because i usually pick the Warrior class in MMORPGs when i played them.

User Info: FoBiA

FoBiA
3 months ago#4
You have a computer or cell phone for a majority of that other stuff. The Switch is for gaming. If that's your thing, get one.
"So who is FoBiA, really?" - CJayC

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
3 months ago#5
Get over it.
3DS FC:3454-6183-7999
Pokemon White 2 National Dex Completed:9/26/2013

User Info: Navarium

Navarium
3 months ago#6
Sounds like you’re after a smart phone more than a dedicated games console like the Switch.

User Info: metroidman18

metroidman18
3 months ago#7
Wait until the revision. The current ones are cracking left and right
Porting a PS3 game to the Switch should not take longer than revamping the game's graphics and making it 60 FPS -MushroomMuncher

User Info: Ninkobra

Ninkobra
3 months ago#8
First off, while it does suck that the Switch has no streaming services outside of Hulu, the bread and butter of any gaming console is it's games. If you're thinking about buying a Switch, you could try my tactic: Look at the list of current games and make your personal list of games you want to play on the system. If you manage to find 10 or more games you're looking forward to play on Switch, then you should seriously consider buying it.
Switch FC: SW-3270-1023-4844 (Trvial)
Discord: TrvialMatter#1716

maxthunder30
3 months ago#9
Navarium posted...
Sounds like you’re after a smart phone more than a dedicated games console like the Switch.

I mean it is "on-the-go"

maxthunder30
3 months ago#10
metroidman18 posted...
Wait until the revision. The current ones are cracking left and right

What revision? What are you talking about?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Should i get the nintendo switch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived