• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Is Fortnite good?

User Info: Ganiam

Ganiam
4 months ago#111
Lmao

I’m sorry guys I didn’t mean to turn this whole topic into this.

“Cultured gamers”
I have a B.A. in Sexology.
Feel free to PM me any serious questions about sex and/or relationships

User Info: ShadowElite86

ShadowElite86
4 months ago#112
I played it on the X1 for a while and got tired of it pretty quick. I don't mind the more cartoony graphics but I can certainly do without the bunny hopping BS and the building aspect of the game. The game plays well enough other than that, I'd just prefer if it were closer to PUBG. Not to say that PUBG is worth playing either considering it's still a technical mess.
GT: ShadowElite86

User Info: stephen_31686

stephen_31686
4 months ago#113
My 3 year old enjoys it. Also my none PC or Console at home co workers are enjoying on their mobiles. So it's basically a game for casuals.

User Info: Garethc78

Garethc78
4 months ago#114
ZX81Steve posted...
If you're 6-12 years old, it's amazing and the most fun game ever
If you're over 12 then no, it's garbage.

This really, I played for about 10 hours the week it came out. In all honesty I had a bit of fun, but it wears off quick, real quick. I’m also not a fan of in game store stuff and a closed currency system that masks real world value (get this skin for 2000 v bucks! - or to an adult, buy this skin for 20 quid!)

I’m 39 though so not the target demographic. My 14 and 12 year olds are obsessed with it though, as are all their school mates.
3DS FC - 0018-0160-7304 - Taff
PSN - taff1337
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Is Fortnite good?
  • Topic Archived