2 Topics 1 Stone.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. 2 Topics 1 Stone.

User Info: Nintendo415

Nintendo415
1 month ago#1
Don’t want to flood up the board. I was wondering wasn’t NightTrap 25th suppose to come out today July 13th??? I have not seen it on the eshop unless it was an only hard copy game.

My other question is has anyone gotten Boom Chicken? The trailer looked fun but I enjoy hard copies and seems might be digital only unless a hard copy is coming this aug-oct. the board for both these games are dead which is why I posted here. As always thanks for any help!
Where has all the Rum Gone?!
FC: 3497-2764-2115 IGN: Raphael

User Info: spewman

spewman
1 month ago#2
I got bomb chicken. It's cool.

Nintendo415
1 month ago#3
spewman posted...
I got bomb chicken. It's cool.

Felt like a real throw back platformer with thought put into the puzzles and the rush to get to the end of the level. How would you rate the game so far? Really love platformers currently on Steam World Dig 2 but temped to get this right now digital and might double dip if hard copy ever comes out ( as I did with wonder boy ) also is the sountrack good?

spewman
1 month ago#4
It becomes a bit frustrating because of the 1 hit kills. But it runs smoothly and has good level design. However, it is somewhat basic and repetitive.

The soundtrack is thus far unremarkable. I think I'm about a third of the way through the game.

Nintendo415
1 month ago#5
Damn one hit kills! (>_> I guess it’s prob was done maybe because it could be a short game. Still excited to play it either way though.

spewman
1 month ago#6
Well you do get extra hearts but they act like lives instead of hit points. So basically what happens is when you touch an enemy, spike or exploding bomb you die instantly but respawn in the same area. When you run out of hearts you get a "game over" but you restart at the beginning of the level and it remembers what you've already collected. So it isn't as brutal as it may at first sound.

Just don't choose the restart option in the menu or it forgets everything you've collected in a level! I used this option a few times when I accidentally missed some gems and couldn't go back to them without restarting.

It isn't such a short game imho that it needs one hit kills. It is probably several hours long. There would still be plenty of challenge without it. I guess it would be interesting to see why the devs thought it should be this way.

User Info: Dystroph

Dystroph
1 month ago#7
I dunno if Night Trap is gonna come to the eShop.
But you can buy it physically from here:
https://limitedrungames.com/products/switch-limited-run-8-night-trap-preorder
Buy these Switch games if you support Overpricing:
Kirby Star Allies. Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze. Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. 2 Topics 1 Stone.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived