Sounds like Captain Toad ain't worth the price, even if you never played it

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Sounds like Captain Toad ain't worth the price, even if you never played it

User Info: meetmenow

meetmenow
1 month ago#31
Starwars4J posted...
It was a great game filled with charm

It still is :) I played the demo forgot how charming the game is.

$40 is reasonable for me

User Info: NeoMonk

NeoMonk
1 month ago#32
JasonWhitlock posted...
NeoMonk posted...
Sounds like TC has no idea what he's talking about but what else is new.

TC is a girl. Have you seen pics of her? She's pretty cute.

No and why would i care?
"Our job is to moderate bad behavior not stop "trolls" from doing their thing." -Gamefaqs Moderator

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
1 month ago#33
NeoMonk posted...
JasonWhitlock posted...
NeoMonk posted...
Sounds like TC has no idea what he's talking about but what else is new.

TC is a girl. Have you seen pics of her? She's pretty cute.

No and why would i care?

Yeah, the guy's making things up.

OK, I AM a girl but I never gave pics of myself.
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf and Sonic Mainer. Hyde / Linne team in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.

User Info: spewman

spewman
1 month ago#34
meetmenow posted...
TC also just stated it’s $55 in their region. This is why TC complains about pricing.

How is this relevant? The topic began with TC stating that it is not worth the price. You disagreed with TC before they mentioned a specific price for their region. Are you really arguing that TC thinks the game is worth the price in other regions?

meetmenow
1 month ago#35
spewman posted...
meetmenow posted...
TC also just stated it’s $55 in their region. This is why TC complains about pricing.

How is this relevant? The topic began with TC stating that it is not worth the price. You disagreed with TC before they mentioned a specific price for their region. Are you really arguing that TC thinks the game is worth the price in other regions?

“The problem is, it costs $55 where I live. And that's a lot for a game that short.”
This is why it’s relevant. TC is letting me know this is why it’s a big issue to them, which is fine, but doesn’t affect everyone.

Yes, I disagreed with TC seeing as $40 isn’t a big deal to me for a 10 hour+ game (what I’m thinking for my region.)

No, I’m arguing that pricing in TC’s region isn’t everyone else’s issue. TC stated that was the issue with pricing.

User Info: Maverick_Reznor

Maverick_Reznor
1 month ago#36
Blayshy posted...
userfrigginame posted...
Never played it before, so I'm getting it for a better price than it started out for on the Wii U.

A.K.A.?

moogle140 posted...
I payed $49AUD for it ($35 US)

Worth it to me

For 10 hours?

I spend about 20 bucks at movie theater for 2 1/2 hours of entertainment
Currently Playing : Chrono Trigger (Snes) and Bloodborne

User Info: ibrokethedam

ibrokethedam
1 month ago#37
It's not a long game, but it's also definitely not "VERY short." It's a good length and value for the price if you've never played it before. And if it's $55 for you, then I'd assume standard prices are more than $60.
I don't know.

meetmenow
1 month ago#38
@Blayshy

TC, I can see why you wouldn’t want to spend $55 (in your region.) I respect this, but you really should have stated this to begin with so users here would know. For many of us in the U.S. it’s $40 (which isn’t too bad.)

Hope you can see where many here are coming from and I thank you for your time. No hard feelings :)

User Info: spewman

spewman
1 month ago#39
meetmenow posted...
“The problem is, it costs $55 where I live. And that's a lot for a game that short.”
This is why it’s relevant. TC is letting me know this is why it’s a big issue to them, which is fine, but doesn’t affect everyone.

Ok. I guess it is relevant if this is the only reason TC created this topic.

User Info: action1981

action1981
1 month ago#40
it's not a very fun game, like all puzzle games. just tedious, and not very replayable
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Sounds like Captain Toad ain't worth the price, even if you never played it

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived