• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. So is this a problem with the pro controller?

User Info: InklingBoyBae26

InklingBoyBae26
5 months ago#1
So I noticed after awhile that the stick rubs against the outer ring and “cuts” into the stick. This problem isn’t on the joycons because the stick doesn’t reach the outer area.
Should I be worried about it or?
"Have the courage to act and think on your own, have the courage to disobey" :Sage.
NS FC:SW-6168-2683-2313

InklingBoyBae26
5 months ago#2
Bump
"Have the courage to act and think on your own, have the courage to disobey" :Sage.

User Info: Kovatch

Kovatch
5 months ago#3
I wouldn't worry too much about it.
PONG <3 ATARI Bally CAPCOM Chunsoft ENIX Gottlieb KONAMI LEVEL-5 MIDWAY namco Nintendo SEGA TAiTO Williams <DRAGON WARRIORS FOREVER> Love conquers all.

User Info: spewman

spewman
5 months ago#4
Same on my one. It is a design flaw.

User Info: rpgPlayuh

rpgPlayuh
5 months ago#5
My Xbox One controller does this, but only on one stick. It's really annoying.

User Info: rswsc0407

rswsc0407
5 months ago#6
It's just normal wear and tear. It happens to all analog stocks eventually.

Usually it's the left one more than the right for obvious reasons.
Red Sox World Series Champions 2004 & 2007= My ID. PSN ID- rswsc0407

User Info: Blorfenburger

Blorfenburger
5 months ago#7
Isn't this a normal control stick problem?
Loose N64 stick sound familiar? One of my old 360 controllers got filled with dust and it would make moving it feel grainy and gross. X1 stick is 3rd worn down
I use inverted controls. Also I hate fandoms.
If you see a woman and you think she's thicc, she's probably not thicc. Come on boy you know what I'm all about.

InklingBoyBae26
5 months ago#8
Thing is I was only playing octopath traveler demo when I noticed it. It’s not that intense tho.. looks like I cut it

User Info: Expa0

Expa0
5 months ago#9
It's no big deal, just about every controller I've ever used does that, it looks a little bit ugly but it doesn't stop it from working so whatever.

The problem with pro controller is the super sensitive directional pad, it's very easy to press wrong direction by accident, something which is very deadly in games that require pin-point precision like Puyo Puyo Tetris for example.
"Cower before the might of the magic Imhullu: once forbidden, now unleashed!"
-Gharnef (Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon)

InklingBoyBae26
5 months ago#10
themegaman7 posted...
It's no big deal, just about every controller I've ever used does that, it looks a little bit ugly but it doesn't stop it from working so whatever.

The problem with pro controller is the super sensitive directional pad, it's very easy to press wrong direction by accident, something which is very deadly in games that require pin-point precision like Puyo Puyo Tetris for example.
I haven’t had any problems with the dpad except the one time I accidentally drunk a potion in attack on Titan instead of changing blades. Costed me a few seconds but meh
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. So is this a problem with the pro controller?
  • Topic Archived