• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Captain Toad Treasure Tracker- A port done right!

User Info: Jasmin2002

Jasmin2002
9 months ago#61
meetmenow posted...
Hell no! I made a topic about it when it was announced and it reached 500 comments lol.
That price tag and Bayonetta I disagree with.

And now you’ve revealed to be an ill informed person that likes arguing senselessly. You didn’t even read the initial post where I disagreed with the pricing of DKTF... SMFH!

So why are you supporting rereleasing a what....four year old game for full price?

Be serious, please.

User Info: meetmenow

meetmenow
9 months ago#62
Jasmin2002 posted...
meetmenow posted...
Hell no! I made a topic about it when it was announced and it reached 500 comments lol.
That price tag and Bayonetta I disagree with.

And now you’ve revealed to be an ill informed person that likes arguing senselessly. You didn’t even read the initial post where I disagreed with the pricing of DKTF... SMFH!

So why are you supporting rereleasing a what....four year old game for full price?

Be serious, please.

Because it’s priced fairly if you look at the market (aka other versions of Captain Toad.)

Please leave this topic now as you really don’t bring anything to this topic other than senseless arguments with little thought.

Thank you!

User Info: Jasmin2002

Jasmin2002
9 months ago#63
meetmenow posted...
Because it’s priced fairly if you look at the market (aka other versions of Captain Toad.)

So a rerelase of Suikoden 2 should be like 200, because then it would be priced fairly if you look at the market?

Logic fail. No offense.

User Info: huyi

huyi
8 months ago#64
freedumbdclxvi posted...
hman1313 posted...
so how many levels will be in the final version? how many were in the wiiU? I just beat the demo in like 20 mins (all stamps).

Roughly 80 in the original.

it's actually 79 stages overall but we have no idea how many levels will be removed from the switch version (3d world stages)

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker features 79 stages (referred to as "mini-universes"[9]). The game is divided into various "episodes," with their own plots, as well as containing a number of different stages played as each character. Each stage also features a challenge that can be completed for an extra bonus.

https://www.mariowiki.com/Captain_Toad:_Treasure_Tracker
Loot Boxes, more Loot Boxes, Microtransactions, Battle Royale, that will be 300 mill per second please...

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
8 months ago#65
Wait, what? They cut levels??

I wonder if we are maybe jumping to conclusions.
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf and Sonic Mainer. Hyde / Linne team in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.

User Info: RS_YELARAKA

RS_YELARAKA
8 months ago#66
didn't it release on WiiU at that same price?
[RSG] Red Screen Gaming
GT - YELARAKA / Switch FC: 1432-0183-6634
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Captain Toad Treasure Tracker- A port done right!
  • Topic Archived