Buy YS VIII

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: HyperonicX

HyperonicX
3 weeks ago#11
I will eventually, but I'm not sure as to whether I'll get it on Switch or PS4.
Depends on pricing.
I hate the term "Git gud". Should someone say it, I will not acknowledge their opinion.
Playing: Hyrule Warriors Legends

User Info: KOTRwhoops

KOTRwhoops
3 weeks ago#12
Bought it on PS4 a while ago so won't be getting the Switch version.
PLAYING - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PS4), Dragon Quest Builders (PS4), Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (NS)
PSN - Robioto, STEAM - Robioto555

User Info: StephenYap3

StephenYap3
3 weeks ago#13
I had it preordered a few months back.
Bomberman deserves to be in Smash as a playable fighter. R.I.P. Miiverse 2012 - 2017. R.I.P. Miitomo 2016 - 2018.

User Info: Terotrous

Terotrous
3 weeks ago#14
I already have the Vita version. I was considering upgrading, but based on the performance it seems like it may not be worth it.
https://gababoutgames.blogspot.com/ - GAB About Games, a retro console rating project, SNES / PS1 on now
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery

User Info: 16bit

16bit
3 weeks ago#15
bought and beat it on the vita and had a great time, so i find it funny how kids nitpick here. go ahead and don't buy it for whatever petty reason. you'll just be missing out on a great game.

User Info: hman1313

hman1313
3 weeks ago#16
Darkdragoon324 posted...
No.

Maybe eventually, but there's too much other stuff vying for my money at the moment an in the near future.

this. if this game came out in january or something, id be all over it. but im definitely getting octopath in 2 weeks, and maybe even capt. toad.

User Info: hman1313

hman1313
3 weeks ago#17
hman1313 posted...
Darkdragoon324 posted...
No.

Maybe eventually, but there's too much other stuff vying for my money at the moment an in the near future.

this. if this game came out in january or something, id be all over it. but im definitely getting octopath in 2 weeks, and maybe even capt. toad.

and monster hunter in 2 months.

User Info: Dystroph

Dystroph
3 weeks ago#18
@0ofreako0 posted...
i'm still not sure if i'm willing to drop $60 on it. i've got memories of celceta (spelling?) on vita and i love EVERYTHING ABOUT IT and i know for a fact that there will be more than $60 worth of content/playing out of this one and that i'll love it but...yeah. i'm still on the fence.

This makes zero sense.
Just go buy the game and stop giving me a headache.
Buy these Switch games if you support Overpricing:
Kirby Star Allies. Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze. Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido.

User Info: Siriocaz

Siriocaz
3 weeks ago#19
Pre-ordered for 40 dollars. Looks good.
Think you can take me?! *Beats with assault rifle* Don't forget me!

User Info: 0ofreako0

0ofreako0
3 weeks ago#20
yourDaddie posted...
0ofreako0 posted...
i'm still not sure if i'm willing to drop $60 on it. i've got memories of celceta (spelling?) on vita and i love EVERYTHING ABOUT IT and i know for a fact that there will be more than $60 worth of content/playing out of this one and that i'll love it but...yeah. i'm still on the fence.

But why? Do you realize that paying 60 bucks only on high budget games like destiny or Cod even if they are much worse is the reason. The industry is the way it is? Why would people pay 60 for high budget mediocre games but not for lower budget masterpieces?

i don't play CoD or destiny.

i basically don't pay $60 for any game. once or twice a year at most. why pay $60 for games when you can get the same thing for $40 or less in a month?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived