Seriously though, how many virtual console games have you ever bought?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Seriously though, how many virtual console games have you ever bought?

User Info: CubeTV

CubeTV
4 weeks ago#31
Are y'all sure ya wanna find out? I uh... bought way more than just 100.
Dragonwarriordude 4 weeks ago#32
One. SMRPG.
Sig.

User Info: InfinityOver0

InfinityOver0
4 weeks ago#33
whitaker6490 posted...

But I would like N64, GBA, and GCN games on Switch.

I'd probably get a couple gc games like mk and sunshine since I never beat it

InfinityOver0
4 weeks ago#34
ComradeSlowpoke posted...
I bought several on my Wii and a couple on my Wii U. I got really excited for the handheld aspect of the Switch and was ready from launch day to buy a bunch of VC titles for it but oh well. That wish has been stomped on and is dead.

You get them for free with the online service. $20 a year honestly is chump change

User Info: WebsandWigs

WebsandWigs
4 weeks ago#35
When I had a Wii, I bought about 6, mostly N64 games. I would have bought more but I got rid of my Wii for beer money
Hi

User Info: kranix1

kranix1
4 weeks ago#36
InfinityOver0 posted...
whitaker6490 posted...

So you make a topic criticizing people wanting Virtual Console, then immediately say you would buy 2 games if they were readily available?

You're quite the master of Orwellian double speak.
Starting to believe what Nintendo did was intentional (Tropical Freeze)- NotKarmicDragon

User Info: ComradeSlowpoke

ComradeSlowpoke
4 weeks ago#37
InfinityOver0 posted...
ComradeSlowpoke posted...
I bought several on my Wii and a couple on my Wii U. I got really excited for the handheld aspect of the Switch and was ready from launch day to buy a bunch of VC titles for it but oh well. That wish has been stomped on and is dead.

You get them for free with the online service. $20 a year honestly is chump change

Yeah. I get a some NES games, most I don't care one bit about, and uncertainty about how long it'll take before they decide to release even SNES. It's awful as it is for me. Would've much rather had the VC with some games for each console all the way up to N64 and the Gameboy family with Nintendo adding more titles steadily.

InfinityOver0
4 weeks ago#38
kranix1 posted...
InfinityOver0 posted...
whitaker6490 posted...

So you make a topic criticizing people wanting Virtual Console, then immediately say you would buy 2 games if they were readily available?

You're quite the master of Orwellian double speak.

How so? VC isnt disappearing forever, Nintendo just moved it to be online only. I definitely wouldn't pay more than $10 for either of them and I don't expect to play them on switch 2, contrary to what some people here expect

GC is as far back as I would go. I've never thought Nintendo has handled vc well. Why not just dump the entire nes, snes, gba, ds,64 libraries ? Wtf is hold up??? There's emulators all the place for most of those. Why can't Nintendo figure it out?

But the main reason I would actually consider paying for those is because I don't have the disc and there's no good emulator
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Seriously though, how many virtual console games have you ever bought?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived