• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Switch games you regret buying

User Info: MyPetKenshin

MyPetKenshin
5 months ago#1
Vroom in the night sky

😑
Placeholder sig till I think of something better to write.

User Info: wentzelot

wentzelot
5 months ago#2
splatoon 2 , but i sold it for almost full value so not a big loss

User Info: G4meHawk

G4meHawk
5 months ago#3
None

User Info: kungpowchicken

kungpowchicken
5 months ago#4
wentzelot posted...
splatoon 2 , but i sold it for almost full value so not a big loss

Same, bought for 48, sold for 44.
Hi.

User Info: elephvant

elephvant
5 months ago#5
SkyForce Reloaded - Mobile game ported to Switch with mind numbing grind fully intact
Dimension Drive - Supposed to be a shooter. Isn't.
Implosion - Starts off looking good, but then never changes. Gets real stale real fast.
Wonder Boy - Nice new coat of paint, but no changes to the game itself. Feels dated in a bad way.
Rocket League - Only game I've ever double dipped on. Thought I'd play more if I had it on Switch. I don't.
Skyrim - I don't like big western rpgs. So why did I buy this? I don't know.
Currently Playing: Hyrule Warriors, Steredenn, Runner 3

User Info: kungpowchicken

kungpowchicken
5 months ago#6
elephvant posted...
SkyForce Reloaded - Mobile game ported to Switch with mind numbing grind fully intact
Dimension Drive - Supposed to be a shooter. Isn't.
Implosion - Starts off looking good, but then never changes. Gets real stale real fast.
Wonder Boy - Nice new coat of paint, but no changes to the game itself. Feels dated in a bad way.
Rocket League - Only game I've ever double dipped on. Thought I'd play more if I had it on Switch. I don't.
Skyrim - I don't like big western rpgs. So why did I buy this? I don't know.

I couldn't get into Rocket League. Put four hours in and couldn't understand the hype.
Hi.

User Info: MegaZangoose

MegaZangoose
5 months ago#7
ARMS, and I only paid for half of it, a friend paid for the other half. Totally NOT worth the $30 I spent on it. HATE IT. But my friend insisted I buy it, despite me telling them I didn't like it and wouldn't play it...

User Info: Opethian5

Opethian5
5 months ago#8
None so far as i'm extremely selective with what i buy. If i had to pick one it would be Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

User Info: delRey91

delRey91
5 months ago#9
The only games I regret on the Switch are ARMS and Browlout.
Don't think they are bad games, just not for me.
Switch/3ds/PC/Ps3
In order.

User Info: m4tthi4s91

m4tthi4s91
5 months ago#10
Sometimes I'm not THAT happy with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

After putting 300 hours in the Wii U Version, I just can't really see it anymore. The changes, especially double items and the new edge for lightweights thanks to the new turbo boost are good. But the courses are getting stale.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Switch games you regret buying
  • Topic Archived